LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

NFL Week 2 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Man my fantasy teams are plummeting. I got raped in both leagues, thankfully I'm in dynasty leagues, #1 overall pick I come

lol

-9fA
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Man my fantasy teams are plummeting. I got raped in both leagues, thankfully I'm in dynasty leagues, #1 overall pick I come

lol

-9fA

Yeah I was banking on some real good years from Ryan Grant and Gore. Grant is done for the year and our run blocking looks terrible.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
damnit Wayne catch that s**t!!!

I need a big game from him! f**k! That woulda been huge.

yea he had hella space too..i need 50 points..I have Wayne, Steve Smith and Colston left
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

lol

-9fA

Yeah I was banking on some real good years from Ryan Grant and Gore. Grant is done for the year and our run blocking looks terrible.

Same I had Grant as well. And that was a major blow in one of my leagues.

After the 49ers lose, I don't even get the consolation from my fantasy teams winning.

-9fA
Of course I chose to sat Jahvid Best over Mendenhall. And Ryan Matthews got injured. I really s**t the bed in a couple of my money leagues. I really need Reggie Wayne to have a good game. I'm playing him and Nedney vs. Eli and VD. I want Reggie to score like 100 so VD can rape the Saints.
Troy P commercial
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Of course I chose to sat Jahvid Best over Mendenhall. And Ryan Matthews got injured. I really s**t the bed in a couple of my money leagues. I really need Reggie Wayne to have a good game. I'm playing him and Nedney vs. Eli and VD. I want Reggie to score like 100 so VD can rape the Saints.

oh man..I faced Best today too

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 19, 2010 at 17:58:41 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Troy P commercial

Its pretty sweet
started vick over shaub and whack ass deangelo williams over mccoy... oh well, still smashed! hahahaha
i need nicks and crabtree to outplay collie and garcon

Nice blocking by Bear Pascoe lol
Lol. The week 2 games thread has turned into a fantasy thread. btw I benched Best too in my money league but still have the highest point total luckily.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Lol. The week 2 games thread has turned into a fantasy thread. btw I benched Best too in my money league but still have the highest point total luckily.

I didn't draft him in any of my leagues, I thought he was going too high. i fail
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Nice blocking by Bear Pascoe lol

I was about to post about The Bear...he's getting allot of playing time
with The Giants. Question is, what do The Giants see, that The Niners
didn't. I'm not one of those fans that was all over his jock, just very curious ?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I didn't draft him in any of my leagues, I thought he was going too high. i fail

same..lots of people were taking him in the 2nd round..i didn't think he was going to be beasting
Share 49ersWebzone