Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
A little more experience, a go to receiver, a piece here and there,
and Sam Bradford, is going to be TROUBLE...

Yeah, give it 3 years when they fully obtain a better o-line/flanker/go-to-guy and they're a playoff contender. I also think Spagnuolo is the second best coach in the NFC West.

You make it sound so easy to obtain players like that. lol

Hahaha for some teams it is, it all depends upon their front-office muscle/intelligence, which thankfully... theirs is actually a cess-pool. But in all the years I've watched the the NFL, I've seen fools become kings overnight... the NFL is a quirky place.

Again, you make it sound so easy. In all your years, you haven't seen the worst team in the league turn it around that quickly to become contenders that easily.

In 3 years I have... man you clearly haven't heard of the San Fransisco 49ers. Damn good team, that Bill Walsh dude inherited the worst team in the NFC West, came in with some weird offense called the Northwest Coast offense or some s**t and drafted a bunch of DBs and won the Superbowl... true story.

Bill Walsh era can't be compared to modern day.

two different NFLs.

Yeah, pretty much Snake needs to be kicked in the balls for comparing Spagnola and Bradford to Montana and Walsh.

http://www.49ershirts.com/
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I hate the message . . . but that made me . . .
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

That's a horrible f**king call. These moron refs just gave the game to the redskins.
funny s**t

f**k mcnabb!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That's a horrible f**king call. These moron refs just gave the game to the redskins.

The guy speared the QB in the back when he was on the ground.

Dude put the crown of his helmet into McNabb's back . . .
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Na, he tried to spear him.
Wow. Kubiak passing on a 52 yard field goal from Rackers. Rackers has a big leg and can hit from 55. They punted into the endzone and Washington got the ball at the 20. One play and a personal foul later, Washington is near midfield.

Unless Neil is hurt, this was an absolutely unconscionable move. You cannot show such utter lack of faith in your players. You cannot play ultra conservation chicken crap football when your team has a chance to win. What an awful call. Even if they win, it's an awful call.

After a few plays have gone on as I write this, now the Redskins are near the Houston 35. Awful, awful call. Just revolting.
Yeah but it's not like McNabb was hurt or he hit him that hard, and that call is probably going to decide the game. This garbage where you can't touch the QB is stupid.

Yeah, give it 3 years when they fully obtain a better o-line/flanker/go-to-guy and they're a playoff contender. I also think Spagnuolo is the second best coach in the NFC West.

Hahaha for some teams it is, it all depends upon their front-office muscle/intelligence, which thankfully... theirs is actually a cess-pool. But in all the years I've watched the the NFL, I've seen fools become kings overnight... the NFL is a quirky place.

Again, you make it sound so easy. In all your years, you haven't seen the worst team in the league turn it around that quickly to become contenders that easily.

In 3 years I have... man you clearly haven't heard of the San Fransisco 49ers. Damn good team, that Bill Walsh dude inherited the worst team in the NFC West, came in with some weird offense called the Northwest Coast offense or some s**t and drafted a bunch of DBs and won the Superbowl... true story.

two different NFLs.

Three words then:

Dick Vermeil Rams.

Dick Vermeil literally inherited a beat up station wagon, and turned it into gold with a (then) genius coach, tons of undrafted players, smart front-office deals, and a handful of unproven/bust players in a span of 2-3 years.

I'm not telling you guys there's dynasties over night, but I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhauser Gate... yeah.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. Kubiak passing on a 52 yard field goal from Rackers. Rackers has a big leg and can hit from 55. They punted into the endzone and Washington got the ball at the 20. One play and a personal foul later, Washington is near midfield.

Unless Neil is hurt, this was an absolutely unconscionable move. You cannot show such utter lack of faith in your players. You cannot play ultra conservation chicken crap football when your team has a chance to win. What an awful call. Even if they win, it's an awful call.

After a few plays have gone on as I write this, now the Redskins are near the Houston 35. Awful, awful call. Just revolting.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
SAME EXACT SPOT

Shanahan sends out their rookie kicker

two different NFLs.

Yeah, pretty much Snake needs to be kicked in the balls for comparing Spagnola and Bradford to Montana and Walsh.

Thank you for completely missing the point/my sarcasm.
pwnt
Share 49ersWebzone