There are 265 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Week 1 Review (YouTube)

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Mu6pfEA5I

This video is well worth your time. It is funny and really does a good job of breaking down Rodger's last game against the Eagles. For those who think Smith is the worst thing ever, while celebrating Rodgers every move, this is must watch material.
Easily one of the most biased breakdowns I've seen.

I haven't understood this MVP talk surrounding Rodgers, but he's far from as bad as he was portrayed in that clip.

-9fA
erron rodgers is overrated. i'm not saying he isn't a good qb, but what has he done in this league besides take a 13-3 team and turn them into a 6-10 team, and then lose a playoff game for his team?

i guess if you are a starting qb for the packers you just get your dick sucked and your balls washed 24/7 by the media.

whatever, packers will make another early exit from the playoffs (if they make it there)

I knew that video would pop up here .

I'm a Rodgers fan, but I found that hilarious!
honestly a lot of rodgers Tds are that his WRs are wide open not all or most even but definitally a good majority of them
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:
erron rodgers is overrated. i'm not saying he isn't a good qb, but what has he done in this league besides take a 13-3 team and turn them into a 6-10 team, and then lose a playoff game for his team?

i guess if you are a starting qb for the packers you just get your dick sucked and your balls washed 24/7 by the media.

whatever, packers will make another early exit from the playoffs (if they make it there)

Skewed version of events much ? That 13-3 team led by Favre had the #2 offense and #11 defense...the next year in Rodgers FIRST YEAR as a starter the offense ranked 7th but the defense tumbled to 20th. He took that 6-10 team and then went 11-5 in his 2nd year. He threw for over 4000 yards his first 2 years as a starter and has been their best player.

The media likes Rodgers because of his play ON THE FIELD. He has earned the praise he has gotten even if he still has a lot of room for improvement.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
That dude is hilarious, I hope he keeps making videos
Originally posted by crzy:
That dude is hilarious, I hope he keeps making videos

Update II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGLl2G0bpU&playnext=1&videos=KHUrvlPhX30&feature=mfu_in_order

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
honestly a lot of rodgers Tds are that his WRs are wide open not all or most even but definitally a good majority of them

So you are saying that since Rodgers has an offensive coordinator that knows how to create effective WR routes and WRs that know how to get separation from DBs, then Rodgers is overrated.

It sounds like good and sound decision making and throwing skills. Do you know how many times Alex Smith has not thrown to wide open targets or continually over/under throws his WRs that are open? Let's not try to lower the ball to Alex Smith's level to rate Aaron Rodgers.
Share 49ersWebzone