LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Black Eyed Peas plays Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
How the The Who last year? I missed them when I went to pick up my GF from work.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I'll take the BEPs over the walking sticks and wheel chairs they have been rolling up to the SB in the past few years. I mean Prince??? The Who??? Come on now, if I wanted to listen to that I'll tune into the classics radio station, but not the SB.

HEY MAN.

Prince's Super Bowl show was the s**t!

Prince was the SHIZ!!!!!!!

Its funny they have all these "fans" around the stage and they jump up and down and "Act" like they know the songs. Maybe this year will be different, because everyone knows their songs.

But with the Black Eyed Peas....WHAT THE HELL DO THE OTHER TWO IDIOTS DO FOR THE GROUP. I mean there is Fergie and WillIAm....but the other two? I have never seen them contribute anything but thier face.

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Sep 17, 2010 at 14:17:53 ]
Pink Eye Pees

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'll take the BEPs over the walking sticks and wheel chairs they have been rolling up to the SB in the past few years. I mean Prince??? The Who??? Come on now, if I wanted to listen to that I'll tune into the classics radio station, but not the SB.

HEY MAN.

Its funny they have all these "fans" around the stage and they jump up and down and "Act" like they know the songs. Maybe this year will be different, because everyone knows their songs.

But with the Black Eyed Peas....WHAT THE HELL DO THE OTHER TWO IDIOTS DO FOR THE GROUP. I mean there is Fergie and WillIAm....but the other two? I have never seen them contribute anything but thier face.

Yeah there is that indian dude and then Andre 3000.......I think.

HEY MAN.

Yeah there is that indian dude and then Andre 3000.......I think.

No that aint Andre 3000....thats a slap to the face, he has talent, the other two....I still dont know.

HEY MAN.

Both of these.

Prince KILLED it. Especially the Foo Fighters cover.

Those other two dudes can't rhyme.
So tired of these mainstream b***hes.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Actually BEP was pretty cool over a decade ago, pre Fergie. the 2 "other guys" were incredibly talented dancers and they had a unique show. I saw them on Smokin Groves I think in like 98 and they put on a good show. Then they got a semi hot chick groupie and put her out front and became a pop act. Like anything else, sucks ever since they got famous.
Share 49ersWebzone