There are 136 users in the forums

Trade For Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
If not roethlesburger than who? Im not saying I want him but what other good quarterbacks in the league would be available? I looked at the list and maybe orton and redman are the only ones I say do whatever you have to do in next years draft to get our franchise quarterback. Even if Smith pulls his head out of his ass and someone lights a fire underneath it!
Were you rolling the dice in 2005 too??
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
People should get their vet status removed for threads like this.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Sorry but I don't want a rapist on my team.

As long as he throws TDs he can rape all he want.

lol you have to be the funniest guy in here
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Seems like Big ben can only make throws on broken plays...

Sounds perfect. ALL our plays are broken plays.
Originally posted by jones49:
Were you rolling the dice in 2005 too??

No QB in 2005 was thought to be worthy of a number one pick, meaning no QB was that good of a prospect coming out of college. Aaron Rodgers proved worthy, of course, but that's after the fact. Many thought we should trade our pick or go after a position other than QB.

Next year, however, there are 2 QBs thought to be worthy of a number one overall pick - not that we will have that pick. Point being there are better prospects than we had available in 2005.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Sep 18, 2010 at 00:53:28 ]
I am almost certain he isn't for trade at this point.
id look into Michael "Dawg Pound" Vick before cheeseburger. Vick would be a great QB to build a WCO around while we develop a young prospect to take his place in a couple years.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
no need for another ankle bracelet roaming around the BAY. NO RAPISTS ON THE 49ers PLEASE.

Actually he wasn't convicted but isn't it considered statutory rape if you have sex with someone who is mentally incapacitated? It seems he likes to pray on drunk chicks, you would think a guy who is famous with tons of cash wouldn't need to do that.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Sorry but I don't want a rapist on my team.

Since when was Big Ben convicted of Rape

Unbelievable how people are crucifying this guy in the court of public opinion with no proof.

You need to live in Pittsburgh to get an idea of just how big of a douchetard he is.

Here, if you're the QB of the Steelers you get a seriously long leash, and people look the other way while the media covers up all your indiscretions. They did for years, and now they totally regret it.

Easily 7 out of 10 Steeler fans want him gone. Really surprising until I heard the stories from the locals. There's a lot of stuff about him that's been covered up.

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

In pretend-world, everyone is available, especially franchise quarterbacks. Now that I think about it, we should sign some of the higher-rated free agents and trade them for players we need. Then, we should create a player and trade him for Drew Brees, then delete the created guy. I rule!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

In pretend-world, everyone is available, especially franchise quarterbacks. Now that I think about it, we should sign some of the higher-rated free agents and trade them for players we need. Then, we should create a player and trade him for Drew Brees, then delete the created guy. I rule!

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
id look into Michael "Dawg Pound" Vick before cheeseburger. Vick would be a great QB to build a WCO around while we develop a young prospect to take his place in a couple years.

A quarterback who completes 50% of his passes is a good fit for the West Coast offense?

Let's wait to see what he does in Philly, because I'm not buying him right now.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

A quarterback who completes 50% of his passes is a good fit for the West Coast offense?

atleast vick can save himself when s**t goes down with protection. and hes got a cannon. he didnt exactly have the best receivers during his career either u know. not saying hes ever gonna win a passing title but as a short term stop gap while we groom a top QB prospect i wouldnt mind. we have 3 RBs who can catch and run and Vick is probably still the most dynamic QB in the league so i dont see why not.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

atleast vick can save himself when s**t goes down with protection. and hes got a cannon. he didnt exactly have the best receivers during his career either u know. not saying hes ever gonna win a passing title but as a short term stop gap while we groom a top QB prospect i wouldnt mind. we have 3 RBs who can catch and run and Vick is probably still the most dynamic QB in the league so i dont see why not.

Vick's the most dynamic runner at QB. He's not the most dynamic QB in the league by a long shot. We'll know what's in the tank after the end of the year (I don't want to completely dismiss him just yet), but no way do you take him over Big Ben. Big Ben takes on and defeats elite defenses every year. Once Vick is contained into a pocket he's screwed.
Share 49ersWebzone