There are 136 users in the forums

Brit Miller Signed to Rams Practice Squad

Shop 49ers game tickets
WOW... I didn't see this one coming...

http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/24611188977

mattbarrows via Twitter: In case you missed it -- I know I did -- the Rams signed former 49er FB Brit Miller to the practice squad yesterday.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster/brit-miller/ccb43c42-373e-4a53-89d0-0284f1d272a0/

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 15, 2010 at 22:07:03 ]
great, now he's gonna give them all our plays and we won't be able to beat the Rams either
He would've caught the high pass from Alex. I'm sick of Norris!!!!!! Not to mention they'll probably know all of our s**t now too.
the whole division is gunna know our already basic plays
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
the whole division is gunna know our already basic plays

It's not supposed to matter what they know or do. Your team is supposed to jsut go out there and do their job. Every muthaf**ker in the house knew Jerry was running a Z Slant on the goal line, but he still caught the TD.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
He would've caught the high pass from Alex. I'm sick of Norris!!!!!! Not to mention they'll probably know all of our s**t now too.

I dont think it will make much of a difference... I remember the niners beating the Bucs a week after we traded T. Rattay to them.
yay?
CHAMPIONSHIP
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
f**k Brit Miller!
  • ACUK
  • Veteran

He did seem to have good hands, I was disappointed we kept Norris, I don't think he brings much to the team other than being Franks friend.

Originally posted by ACUK:

He did seem to have good hands, I was disappointed we kept Norris, I don't think he brings much to the team other than being Franks friend.

i was hoping we could sign him after this year and have him start at FB he is an ok blocking FB but has great hands and speed for a FB
I would have preferred Miller over Norris. Good luck to him, he seemed like a hardworking kid.
Originally posted by znk916:
great, now he's gonna give them all our plays and we won't be able to beat the Rams either

yeah really
Miller>>Moron Norris
Share 49ersWebzone