LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Potential Future Head Coach/Offensive Coordinators

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
God Please let Harbaugh be the next coach of the 49ers. I truly believe that Alex Smith would have been a great qb if played under any coach except for the two turds in Nolan and Singletary. Those two bums could not coach their own asses out of the toilet.

You are either joking, the most ignorant person on earth, or the textbook definition of a noob. I hope you wanted your first post to be a really funny joke, if not I don't know hw anyone can take you future posts seriously.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
If Singletary doesn't get it together, I'll glide.
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
I'm on this bandwagon.

I've supported Singletary and what he's doing. But I've realised that motivation can only get you so far. In this league, you need the personal skills and also the high end football tactical skills to exceed.

I like what Singletary is hoping to achieve and I've been patient throughout the whole process, but at some time you just have to move in another direction.

-9fA
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
God Please let Harbaugh be the next coach of the 49ers. I truly believe that Alex Smith would have been a great qb if played under any coach except for the two turds in Nolan and Singletary. Those two bums could not coach their own asses out of the toilet.

Umm NO. You ever think that Alex is the turd?
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
This doesn't belong in Niner Talk until/unless it is relevent, and official Niner related news!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Jim will be coaching at Michigan before the 9ers.
Originally posted by Ang:
This doesn't belong in Niner Talk until/unless it is relevent, and official Niner related news!

I don't agree with this. This is a discussion of the possible next head coach of the niners. How much has Singletary paid you??
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I am afraid Harbaugh turning around the Stanford program is making him a hot commodity, that makes him out of the cheap Yorks price range.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Jim will be coaching at Michigan before the 9ers.

Possible if Rich Rod were to lose his job after this year. Although we are only 2 games into this season Rich Rod looks safe to date. We'll see how things pan out over the rest of the season though.

Also don't rule out Oakland and Chicago for Harbaugh if either job open up. Harbaugh loves Al and vice versa, and also has a well known history with the Bears.

As for Chucky, he stated he would likely still be in the booth for 2011 however he could be convinced out of that, although I would think the team with the best chance to convince him of this would be the Browns. Not only was he born in Ohio but he also grew up a Browns fan and has worked for and still has a good relationship with Holmgren.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

I don't agree with this. This is a discussion of the possible next head coach of the niners. How much has Singletary paid you??

Maybe you should read this.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Maybe you should read this.

Well I suck then.
As much as I would love for this to happen

its not

Another talent located in our backyard, which we all have first hand knowledge of

means the 49ers are going to pass

I would love Jim Harbaugh to be head coach, but I'm still a Singletary supporter and I'm sure he'll bounce back.

I'm a little eerie on considering Jon Gruden as a possible head coach just cus he plays too many mind games on his QBs.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I would love Jim Harbaugh to be head coach, but I'm still a Singletary supporter and I'm sure he'll bounce back.

I'm a little eerie on considering Jon Gruden as a possible head coach just cus he plays too many mind games on his QBs.

IF gruden came in we would have 7 QBs on the roster
Share 49ersWebzone