LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Potential Future Head Coach/Offensive Coordinators

Shop 49ers game tickets
You know its coming. The niners will most likely be cleaning house after this season. Who better to hire as our next head coach than the guy who will shove it down Pete Carroll's throat twice a year? Who wants a ride on the Harbaugh Hang Glider??

[ Edited by JoseCortez on Sep 17, 2010 at 01:21:29 ]
wake up bake up gotta get my cake up
only if we draft andrew luck

then

to keep the cardinal theme

bring kwame harris back out of retirement
f**k it.. I'll glide.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
OH HELL YES THIS GUY IS THE f**kING s**t!!!!

He's a better coach than his brother, and look at what his brother is doing in Baltimore.

HARBAUGH OWNS THAT b***h PETE CARROLL

Harbaugh knows offense. No more f**king stupid play calling mistakes.
Originally posted by crzy:
OH HELL YES THIS GUY IS THE f**kING s**t!!!!

He's a better coach than his brother, and look at what his brother is doing in Baltimore.

HARBAUGH OWNS THAT b***h PETE CARROLL

Harbaugh knows offense. No more f**king stupid play calling mistakes.

This is what Im talking about right here
my hearts beating kinda fast yall ohhh
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
You know its coming. The niners will most likely be cleaning house after this season. Who better to hire as our next head coach than the guy who will shove it down Pete Carroll's throat twice a year? Who wants a ride on the Harbaugh Hang Glider??

Harbaugh Hang Glider?? Sounds awesome.

lets see what happens this season. if we fail, i will actually hang on
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I like Jim Harbaugh a lot. He is going to be a NFL coach one day. But, I'm not ready to quit on Singletary yet. One game is not going to make me like or dislike a coach. If we don't make the playoffs this year - then of course we have to make changes and Jim Harbaugh will be at the top of my list.
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:

That is hilarious....
God Please let Harbaugh be the next coach of the 49ers. I truly believe that Alex Smith would have been a great qb if played under any coach except for the two turds in Nolan and Singletary. Those two bums could not coach their own asses out of the toilet.
Share 49ersWebzone