There are 133 users in the forums

Jimmy Raye Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mex49
Originally posted by jed_york:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Cohn was totally wrong. What we need is Free Raye, he has been following orders and went smash mouth as told.

Once freed, watch out.

I know you're probably being a smart ass; but, I agree with this. Let J-Raye put together an actual Game Plan instead of force him to run up the gut all the time...

Raye has been in the league for a few years, watch his previous record, did he run straight up 3 times and praise for 3.4 yards per run?

If he won a game Singletary wouldn't say s**t. Don't buy what your selling
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great article.

100% on point.
I must say that this is the best article ive read from him, he is exactly right in everything he says, wether people like it or not.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Somebody please email this article to Jed York.
I normally always freakin hate Cohn.... But today, he actually sounded like a writer. Good bid of work with a lot of passion. Good one Cohn. Fu$#$%R$E$T-er!!!!!
[ Edited by amigoj49 on Sep 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM ]
  • Mex49
Originally posted by 9ermex:
I must say that this is the best article ive read from him, he is exactly right in everything he says, wether people like it or not.

I hope he forwards a copy to Baby Jed
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Cohn was totally wrong. What we need is Free Raye, he has been following orders and went smash mouth as told.

Once freed, watch out.

I know you're probably being a smart ass; but, I agree with this. Let J-Raye put together an actual Game Plan instead of force him to run up the gut all the time...

Raye has been in the league for a few years, watch his previous record, did he run straight up 3 times and praise for 3.4 yards per run?
If he won a game Singletary wouldn't say s**t. Don't buy what your selling
you obviously never interacted with Singletary.

The ownership is discussing with the senior management on how to persuade coach Singletary to free Jimmy Raye. It is not as easy as it sounds. Singletary can normally motivate the senior management to go his way.
[ Edited by jed_york on Sep 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:

Should I report this as a personal attack? Perhaps you could use and elevated "WARNING LEVEL" LOL

I am not a big fan of Lowel Cohen, but he hits the nail on the head, and hit's it hard with this observation:

"You are not, after all, a crazy person. When the media asked what went wrong, you said, “I don’t know. It could be a number of things.” You actually said, “I don’t know.”

Do you think after the wheels came off the wagon Bill Walsh would have said, “I don’t know?” He could have recited his offense’s problems chapter and verse, and he never would have trusted his offense to Raye."

Singletary does not know what went wrong? Hell every one watching that game could tell you what went wrong, Coach Sing if you can't tell what went wrong you don't know dick! and you should just go fall on your samurai sword, RESIGN NOW BEFORE YOU BRING MORE SHAME ON YOUR SELF AND THIS TEAM!

There is my original post if you like!
The truth was spoken .
Sig and Jimmy has to go !

Free Jimmy Raye, all we need to do is Free Jimmy Raye.

Yes I belive a free and unfettered Jimmy Raye was able to guide the Oakland Raider offense to the first pick over all in the NFL draft! Now that is a track record to hang your hat on! WELL DONE JIMMY!

I could be wrong I didn't 'Google it" but I think he was there in 05-06, got um #1
"Football is not a will sport or a bludgeoning sport. It is a precision sport and you don’t know the precise dimensions of football."

Exactly right. And I dislike Cohn very much,
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Should I report this as a personal attack? Perhaps you could use and elevated "WARNING LEVEL" LOL

I am not a big fan of Lowel Cohen, but he hits the nail on the head, and hit's it hard with this observation:

"You are not, after all, a crazy person. When the media asked what went wrong, you said, “I don’t know. It could be a number of things.” You actually said, “I don’t know.”

Do you think after the wheels came off the wagon Bill Walsh would have said, “I don’t know?” He could have recited his offense’s problems chapter and verse, and he never would have trusted his offense to Raye."

Singletary does not know what went wrong? Hell every one watching that game could tell you what went wrong, Coach Sing if you can't tell what went wrong you don't know dick! and you should just go fall on your samurai sword, RESIGN NOW BEFORE YOU BRING MORE SHAME ON YOUR SELF AND THIS TEAM!

its not a personal attack sir

its not a personal attack sir

yeah, but it can be construed as inciting...

chill with that, por favor...

Free Jimmy Raye, all we need to do is Free Jimmy Raye.

Yes I belive a free and unfettered Jimmy Raye was able to guide the Oakland Raider offense to the first pick over all in the NFL draft! Now that is a track record to hang your hat on! WELL DONE JIMMY!

I could be wrong I didn't 'Google it" but I think he was there in 05-06, got um #1

And the Raiders did so much better before and after Jimmy... BTW I think they got the # 1 the year after J-Raye left...
Share 49ersWebzone