There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inaccurate QB's

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This is getting old.

It's either NEVER Alex's fault or ALWAYS his fault.

Can we all just come to the conclusion that sometimes...we just suck as an organization and move on?

i aree. i in the middle with kolohe. i cheer him on but support him when he seserves it and cal him out on his f**k ups.

but at the end of the half, the pass to dallas clark who one handed it behind him. if he hadn't it is an easy pick, possibly 6 the other way. meanwhile are revievers probably would have given up on it.

the deep pass to ted ginn for example, was way underthrown, a bad pass, but ginn just watched it fall short. everybody talks about this franchise has fallen and it is pathetic we settle for mediocraty(?), i say they were all pampered with platinum spoons and need t remember very few teams achive that.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
This is getting old.

It's either NEVER Alex's fault or ALWAYS his fault.

Can we all just come to the conclusion that sometimes...we just suck as an organization and move on?

i aree. i in the middle with kolohe. i cheer him on but support him when he seserves it and cal him out on his f**k ups.

but at the end of the half, the pass to dallas clark who one handed it behind him. if he hadn't it is an easy pick, possibly 6 the other way. meanwhile are revievers probably would have given up on it.

the deep pass to ted ginn for example, was way underthrown, a bad pass, but ginn just watched it fall short. everybody talks about this franchise has fallen and it is pathetic we settle for mediocraty(?), i say they were all pampered with platinum spoons and need t remember very few teams achive that.

I agree.

Although the pass to Ginn was thrown to the wrong shoulder..not underthrown. Either way...bunch of bullisht that Alex needs to iron out. Just put the ball where it needs to be. Fvckin A man so frustrating.