LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Logan Mankins wants out after being disrespected

Shop 49ers game tickets
Logan Mankins was to apologize to Kraft, he did. Then he was made to publicly apologize, which he felt disrespected and now no longer wants to play for the Pats.

He's a California kid and rooted for the Niners, any way we pick him up? I don't see Rachal doing that well.

Staley - Mankins - Hietmann - Iupati - Davis

I like that line.

Link
depends on the contract

and

lets see how rachel and iupati play
Can we afford him?
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, a long-term contract LG Logan Mankins was nixed two weeks ago when the restricted free agent refused to publicly apologize to Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
The proposed deal was comparable to the seven-year, $56.7 million contract recently signed by Saints guard Jahri Evans. Mankins did apologize to Kraft for derogatory comments made in the offseason, questioning the owner's apology. Mankins drew the line, however, at apologizing publicly, and he's now pushing for a trade out of New England. He's just as likely to sit out the entire season unless he comes through on the apology.

ESPN

Damm, I would have apologized and washed his car in a tutu for $56.7 million.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, a long-term contract LG Logan Mankins was nixed two weeks ago when the restricted free agent refused to publicly apologize to Patriots owner Robert Kraft.
The proposed deal was comparable to the seven-year, $56.7 million contract recently signed by Saints guard Jahri Evans. Mankins did apologize to Kraft for derogatory comments made in the offseason, questioning the owner's apology. Mankins drew the line, however, at apologizing publicly, and he's now pushing for a trade out of New England. He's just as likely to sit out the entire season unless he comes through on the apology.

ESPN

Damm, I would have apologized and washed his car in a tutu for $56.7 million.

He did apologize to Kraft. The Patriots wanted him to publicly come out and apologzie.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Doesn't look like the Pats need him.
Give them chilo and a 3rd

Staley-Iupati-Heitman-Mankins-Davis
Sims-Snyder-Baas-Wragge-Boone

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Can we afford him?

no
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Give them chilo and a 3rd

Staley-Iupati-Heitman-Mankins-Davis
Sims-Snyder-Baas-Wragge-Boone

Would absolutely jump out my drawers if this happens...
great player, but he wouldn't make much of a difference for us since the other teams already know what's coming anyways, thanks Jimmy Raye

I know a guy that grew up in the same town as him. He's totally down to earth. Just a farm boy from a farm town. When he was drafted, he came into camp all scratched and beat up. The staff asked him what had happened. He said nothing. He was just doing work on the family farm, like he always did.

They had to tell him "Son, you aren't a farm boy, anymore. You're a player in the National Football League. You don't work on farms anymore. If you want to help out on the farm, pay for people to do it."
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Give the Pats a 2nd round pick and call it a day already.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I know a guy that grew up in the same town as him. He's totally down to earth. Just a farm boy from a farm town. When he was drafted, he came into camp all scratched and beat up. The staff asked him what had happened. He said nothing. He was just doing work on the family farm, like he always did.

They had to tell him "Son, you aren't a farm boy, anymore. You're a player in the National Football League. You don't work on farms anymore. If you want to help out on the farm, pay for people to do it."

But they don't really have farms in Cathy's Valley!

My cousin grew up with him and he just built a 2 million dollar house in his hometown area and has told friends and family he would prefer to be back on the west coast and only wants one more Contract. Most likely a 5 year deal
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Give the Pats a 2nd round pick and call it a day already.

Add Rachal and his 2nd round salary too!
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

But they don't really have farms in Cathy's Valley!

My cousin grew up with him and he just built a 2 million dollar house in his hometown area and has told friends and family he would prefer to be back on the west coast and only wants one more Contract. Most likely a 5 year deal

I don't know what f**kin cow folk got in cowland.
Share 49ersWebzone