LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

My 2010-11 NFL Preview And Predictions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

and the seahawks going 10-6

they just gutted their whole roster and you still expect them to get 10 wins?

@ your NFC West predictions. You don't know s**t!
  • flow
  • Veteran
GO BACK TO YOUR NOOB HOLE, FOOL!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

and the seahawks going 10-6

they just gutted their whole roster and you still expect them to get 10 wins?

They have a QB we don't it's that simple. We have a better roster as a whole, but we should of won the division the last 2 years so, what does that tell you. Especially last year when we swept Zona, and again had talent wize the best team in division, but again it didn't make a difference in the end.

Yeah, a QB that won't f**king survive the entire season behind that gutter o-line. You're predictions are generic, bold, and albeit ballsy, but f**king ridiculous.

Get the f**k off this forum.

Edit: Oops sorry, I forgot you were a Cowboys fan, so that explains the non-homerism.

Cowboys fan? I have them out of the Super Bowl, even though every Cowboys fan well has them in it. I call P-52 the best player in football. And Okung got drafted by to save that gutter line, Ben Hamilton got signed to save that gutter line. Seattle's schedule is weak, we will beat them this week, especially because Okung is out. But again they have a QB (hell maybe two the jury's still out on Whitehurst) and we don't. It's pretty hard to get to the Playoffs without a QB, just ask the 49ers the last 2 seasons (even though for example Zona's line has been mediocre).

lol if cardinals line was mediocore we might as well not even had an o line did you see the time warner had last year easily a couple seconds more than what we had for most of the season

Well duh, Warner is a HOF QB and we had Hill and Alex, one of the things that makes Warner so great or made him so great was he could get da ball out so darn quick.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
your nfc west outlook discredits the rest of the post. I can see why you left it for last.

-and your argument that the Seahawks will get 10 wins because "they have a QB and we don't" is complete and utter horses**t.

The same thing happened last year and the year before, we had no QB yet the rest of the team was good and we should of won the division, but we didn't, cuz we didn't have a QB and the other team did.
your nfc west outlook discredits the rest of the post. I can see why you left it for last.

-and your argument that the Seahawks will get 10 wins because "they have a QB and we don't" is complete and utter horses**t.

The same thing happened last year and the year before, we had no QB yet the rest of the team was good and we should of won the division, but we didn't, cuz we didn't have a QB and the other team did.

Last year was the only year we really were ready to win anything. 08 team wasn't very deep and started off with JTO, with a shaky OLine, and last year we had a shaky OLine, and we had guys like Roman on our defense, the team was really young, no Crabtree in 08 and for part of last year, Vernon hadn't burst out yet, etc. That 07 team had no talent at WR, a s**tty OC, and s**tty OLine, a young injured QB+Dilfer+Hill, Nolan as the coach, etc. Also Derek Smith was the TED ILB on that team. Those teams the last few years had some talent but they weren't ready to do s**t yet. This team should be. YOu're oversimplifying things.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Last year was the only year we really were ready to win anything. 08 team wasn't very deep and started off with JTO, with a shaky OLine, and last year we had a shaky OLine, and we had guys like Roman on our defense, the team was really young, no Crabtree in 08 and for part of last year, Vernon hadn't burst out yet, etc. That 07 team had no talent at WR, a s**tty OC, and s**tty OLine, a young injured QB+Dilfer+Hill, Nolan as the coach, etc. Also Derek Smith was the TED ILB on that team. Those teams the last few years had some talent but they weren't ready to do s**t yet. This team should be. YOu're oversimplifying things.

The point I was making is if we had a decent QB in 2008 we would of won the division (hell we probably would of kept Kurt Warner out of the HOF that's an annoying thought). I mean shoot we finished 5-4, and JTO threw games away we should of won early on. We haven't had a QB in 7 years, and we're supposed to be the San Francisco 49ers, that's just pathetic.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Yeah, a QB that won't f**king survive the entire season behind that gutter o-line. You're predictions are generic, bold, and albeit ballsy, but f**king ridiculous.

Get the f**k off this forum.

Edit: Oops sorry, I forgot you were a Cowboys fan, so that explains the non-homerism.

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
GO BACK TO YOUR NOOB HOLE, FOOL!

How about you attack the points made in his post in place of the poster. They are his predictions right or wrong, but that still gives you no right to attack and attempt to incite attacking responses from him.

If you can't reasonably, logically and intelligently debate any of the points or predictions then don't respond to the post.
You spend all that time preparing and no one cares because you gave Seattle one more win than us. Shame on you, you're on a Niner website be a homer and give us that extra win.

Anyways the leauge always has it's upsets and for the past 7 years a last place team has finished first. Other than the mild surprise of the Jets winning their division and Seattle winning ours I don't see any surprises.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Last year Seattle had Hasslebeck and we had Hill/Smith and we won 3 more games, what makes you think this season would be any different? Also espn says Okung is out indefinitely.....
holy s**t

starting off with someone actually bought into the jets hype, and then finishing with the seahawks getting 10 wins

[ Edited by znk916 on Sep 11, 2010 at 11:58:52 ]

Originally posted by znk916:
holy s**t

starting off with someone actually bought into the jets hype, and then finishing with the seahawks getting 10 wins

I agree with this. Sanchez hasn't exactly been the "Sanchize" this off season. I'm not an Alex Smith homer but if you are going to bash on SF for not having a legit QB I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Jets wagon.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Wow. Seattle may only needs 9 wins to reach your prediction now....where's your hater fanclub at now ?
well, shut me the f**k up
Seahawks 31-49ers 6: And that's why I picked Seattle to win the NFC West.
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by znk916:
holy s**t

I agree with this. Sanchez hasn't exactly been the "Sanchize" this off season. I'm not an Alex Smith homer but if you are going to bash on SF for not having a legit QB I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Jets wagon.

Sanchez is a decent QB, he showed he was over his rookie-ness in the Playoffs. Dude had some clutch plays in those Playoff games, and played well enough to pull off 2 road victories. He doesn't need to do much, just convert a few 3 and 5's here there, which again he did a pretty good job of in the Playoffs.

[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:11:33 ]
Share 49ersWebzone