LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

NFL Game Rewind

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/termsofuse.htm

Has anyone used this service? It seems to be promising access to the Sunday Ticket online. Seems to be too good to be true? Curious if anyone has been on board since it apparently launched in 08.

Even if it doesn't have the live streaming broadcast if the archived broadcast comes on quickly enough I can just sensory deprive myself on Sundays and get up monday morning early and watch the game.
You linked the wrong thing I believe...

[ Edited by Kilgore_Trout on Sep 10, 2010 at 18:45:58 ]
I bought it once, pretty tight

I think I got it after the season, so I don't know if that's any different
yeah, but when I got it last year...they said it was HD...was not HD and quality was not the best....but that was last year...so they might have updated service.
So it really does have access to live games? And the sunday Ticket? Or is it just post game viewing?
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
It doesn't say anything about live, says on demand. 99% certain it doesn't let you watch games live.
not live, but you can watch every game afterwards.

You watch games live if you're outside the U.S. I believe.
Thanks all.
For $50, this is pretty sweet. Even if it isn't live. There are games each week I'd love to go back and watch...
How quick do they post these games?

Anybody who has Sunday Ticket now has shortcuts included along with Game Mix, Red Zone channel, etc. Shortcuts is on 704-705 on Monday's and Tuesdays and what they do is cut everything out except the plays and show the entire game in 20-25 minutes. They replay all the games many times over the few days. Half time, in between plays, commercials, etc all cut out... one play after another
Share 49ersWebzone