LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 184 users in the forums

Miles Austin is bout to get paid

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Kim Kardashian is nasty
Nfl will have to come down from these prices and I do think that owners can still pay the players very well without gouging fans but some people have an unrealistic concept of what it takes to live. Most people earn less 50,000/year and some of the owners and athletes cannot remember ever earning less than 6 or 7 figures so they don't know what's too high, they can't conceptualize on the level of the average person when it comes to money what's too little or too much. I don't blame Brady or any athlete because what they make is only a fraction of what's coming in. People need to stop worshipping these politicians and think about how can you get the average salary up for the average working American.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Braylon Edwards 2007 = Miles Austin 2009

8 Good games gets you 50 Mil? Wow

Did you watch him play last year? I think he proved himself. With that said, I would have waited to pay him at least until mid-season if I were the Cowboys.
Originally posted by crzy:
Kim Kardashian is nasty

In a good way?

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 11, 2010 at 01:52:43 ]
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Braylon Edwards 2007 = Miles Austin 2009

8 Good games gets you 50 Mil? Wow

I was about to ask isn't this a bit premature? I thought 2009 was his breakout season. Good luck on that one. Even if this works out for Dallas, I think it sends the wrong message. Half to a full good season and you break out the checkbook?
Austin's contract is basically a reward for last year and a hefty payment for this year. Everything after this year is dirt cheap.
they shouldve let him play another year for all we know he couldve been a one year wonder
Originally posted by crzy:
Kim Kardashian is nasty

what kind of nasty?
Share 49ersWebzone