There are 189 users in the forums

Teams that will fall apart in 2010

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm going to go with the Patriots.

-9fA
Jets and Cowboys will fall apart IMO

Im taking the Colts to win it all this year..
Originally posted by d49izme:
Jets for sure. I'm thinking the jets come in 3rd in the division - Miami surprises and fights it out with the Pats

After looking at their schedule, I say they go 1-5 into their bye week. Only win coming against the Bills

Lol they may not be amazing but they sure as hell wont suck..
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by d49izme:
Jets for sure. I'm thinking the jets come in 3rd in the division - Miami surprises and fights it out with the Pats

After looking at their schedule, I say they go 1-5 into their bye week. Only win coming against the Bills

Lol they may not be amazing but they sure as hell wont suck..

Wont suck, but the begining of their schedule looks like this:

Vs Bal (Comes down to Offense in the game and I think ravens is better)
Vs NE (still think NE is the best team in this div)
@ Mia (i'm taking the phins at home)
@Buf (where they get the win)
Vs Min (Favre should be warmed up by this time)
@ Den (ok this may give their 2nd win but not a given
BYE WEEK

1-5 or 2-4. To make things worse, they get Green Bay when they get back off their Bye week. After the home loss to Green Bay, I predict Rex Ryan goes Nutz and gives the media some highlight clip footage type material of a blowup or something
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
The teams everyone is picking to win the title or go deep, but won't.

My NFC teams:

Packers: Offense is great but line is still questionable Rodgers still holds on to the ball too long. And their top DB is old, this defense was exposed towards the end of last year.

Cowboys: Miles Austin might be a fluke and Romo still not elite in my eyes. Offensive line is un-experienced, and will have trouble protecting Romo.

AFC Teams:

Jets: I think they win the division but thats it. Mark Sanchez is not ready yet.

Colts: Superbowl hangover.

I disagree on the Packers. The oline was almost all scrubs last year because of injuries. If they stay healthy this year they will be fine, as they were towards the end of the year when guys started coming back.

The zone can bash Rodgers all they want, but he has still been one of the top 5 QB's in the league every year since he started.

Their defense is a legitimate question, but they do have the DPOY. It doesn't make a D, but it helps.
Eagles
Cowboys
Cards
Chargers
Originally posted by strickac:
The Vikings won't fall apart, but they won't dominate either.

Dallas is talented, but overrated as always.

Ya, how the f**k are they getting so much love? I honestly felt they were better the year they went 13-3 and choked against the Giants in the playoffs
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by The_Distort:
I honestly think the Jets are the most overhyped team.

EVER.
Originally posted by Riot:
I'm hoping:

Arizona
Seattle
St. Louis
Oakland

Oakland?! Falling apart! That'd be an improvement!
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
The teams everyone is picking to win the title or go deep, but won't.

My NFC teams:

Packers: Offense is great but line is still questionable Rodgers still holds on to the ball too long. And their top DB is old, this defense was exposed towards the end of last year.

Cowboys: Miles Austin might be a fluke and Romo still not elite in my eyes. Offensive line is un-experienced, and will have trouble protecting Romo.

AFC Teams:

Jets: I think they win the division but thats it. Mark Sanchez is not ready yet.

Colts: Superbowl hangover.

Yeah, both Green Bay and Dallas' o-lines are trash, GB's o-line is immature/Bulaga experiment has turned out to be a failure, and Dallas has the oldest o-line in the entire league!

Both teams could probably win their divisions and go to the playoffs, but they're not going to the NFC Championship!

Share 49ersWebzone