LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Brady in accident

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just heard via a news channel that Tom Brady was in a car accident. It was reported that they needed the jaws of life to pull him out.

Will know more after commerical.
Yea, I just saw it too. They said he has whiplash and some other possible injuries.
Still on commercial break so I haven't gotten an update. Also havn't found any links on the internet yet.
It seems he's ok though. ESPN says he didn't go to the hospital.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It seems he's ok though. ESPN says he didn't go to the hospital.

He's good then... That's good.
whoever hit him is goign to have to go into witnes sprotection
Originally posted by znk916:
whoever hit him is goign to have to go into witnes sprotection

they have already been killed
Brady is already heading back to work which makes me think and don't get me wrong, I love Crabtree and all, but if it was Crabtree in the accident he'd be screaming, "oh my back, my neck, my neck and my back... oh wait the preseason is over, i'm fine."

[ Edited by Shorteous on Sep 9, 2010 at 07:04:23 ]
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Brady is already heading back to work which makes me think, and don't get me wrong, I love Crabtree and all but if it was Crabtree in the accident, he'd be screaming oh my back, my neck, my neck and my back... oh wait the preseason is over, i'm fine.

yeah i doubt they need the Jaws of life for this

Supposedly it turned out that the Van that was also in the accident needed the jaws of life to get a man out and he was the one taken to the hospital. Brady was fine.

[ Edited by Shorteous on Sep 9, 2010 at 07:44:16 ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by valrod33:
yeah i doubt they need the Jaws of life for this

LOL at the media over exaggerating everything.

We often have people who come into the hospital for crash or violence related injuries, and when I read the articles about them the next day it is so far off it makes me laugh.

Example: We had a person once who got shot in the leg. Nothing major, but he got brought, taken care of, and was fine. The next day the newspaper says he was shot twice in the chest and was in critical condition.
yeah, the safety of new cars, especially luxury models, is outstanding!
no injuries? welp, nothing to see here

Originally posted by oreck16:
no injuries? welp, nothing to see here

looks like shes getting poked in the ass
Share 49ersWebzone