LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Housh looking at Raiders and Redskins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Per pft.com:

Quote:
After getting cut by the Seahawks and spurned by the Vikings and Bengals, free agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is now looking at the Raiders and Redskins.

Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times reports that Houshmandzadeh has not returned messages since being released, but a source who had spoken to Houshmandzadeh said he appears to be narrowing down his destinations to either Oakland or Washington.

The 32-year-old Houshmandzadeh led the Seahawks in catches last year and has more than 900 receiving yards in each of the last five seasons.

O'Neill writes that Houshmandzadeh is likely to sign for the veteran minimum salary in 2010.

linkage

I know he may have some attitude problems, but it's awfully tempting to sign him for veteran minimum - if that is indeed to be his market rate. It's amazing just how far he's fallen one year out of signing a substantial deal.

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 6, 2010 at 4:10 AM ]
slow old selfish arrogant

epitome of locker room cancer, addition by subtraction, etc.

hardly a surprise that raiders and redskins are interested in him
Why would the Vikings spurn him? Wash seems like a good fit I guess.
Signed with the Ravens
now that the Ravens finally have an offense, their defense is looking old.
Man, glad I haven't made my Week 1 picks yet lol it's crazy for these big moves this late in the preseason.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
now that the Ravens finally have an offense, their defense is looking old.

That doesnt matter to me I got Joe Flacco starting on my Fantasy team with Heap and Mason as backups. I think Flacco is gonna have a good year regardless though.
Share 49ersWebzone