LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Revis ready to sign

Shop 49ers game tickets
Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Jets and CB Darrelle Revis reach agreement in principle. Revis will fly to NY, sign contract and be on field next Monday nt.

Adam_Schefter

Darrelle Revis is scheduled to be at the Jets training facility tomorrow to sign the deal. Numbers likely to be a team, but not NFL record.

JasonLaCanfora

Jets and Darrelle Revis agree to a long-term deal.

Revis24

it not has only been hard on u guys but it has for me too. I just want to tell yall that I'm sorry for this process ...
nobody tell Crabtree....someone might try to convince him that holdouts actually work.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 5, 2010 at 10:00 PM ]
fudge
Adam_Schefter

Darrelle Revis' new contract with the Jets is a four-year deal.
Didn't see that coming

Lemme guess.....

right before the Hard Knocks season finale , right?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Didn't see that coming

Lemme guess.....

Adam_Schefter

RT @kaspershow Just in time for the Hard Knocks finale! Reads like a Hollywood script.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Didn't see that coming

Lemme guess.....

Adam_Schefter

RT @kaspershow Just in time for the Hard Knocks finale! Reads like a Hollywood script.

So lame.
They wanted to look like as if they were great without Revis, and end the show with, ''we're great, and now we have Revis.''

That b***h still needs to wipe the dust from his fro because of Ginns cleats.

The New York Jets' contract impasse with All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis is finally over.

According to the New York Daily News, the four-year contract is worth $46 million.

Under that term, the deal carries an annual average of $11.5 million. Revis was originally due $1 million this year under his rookie contract.

"To my family, neil, & john I love u guys I'm comin home baby!!! Revis Island LET'S GO," Revis wrote on his official Twitter account. "it not has only been hard on u guys but it has for me too. I just want to tell yall that I'm sorry for this process and I can't wait to get back on the field."

Revis is now set to play in the Jets' Sept. 13 season opener against the Baltimore Ravens.

Revis met with Jets coach Rex Ryan in South Florida this weekend.

Apparently, it was a successful meeting of the minds.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Darrelle-Revis-Jets-agree-to-terms.html
Revis made the Jets look like fools. For Tananbaum to admit to the media that Revis outplayed his contract, the team lost all leverage at that point and now Revis laughs all the way to the bank.
He's gonna suck this year.

So lame. They wanted to look like as if they were great without Revis,
and end the show with, ''we're great, and now we have Revis.'' That b***h
still needs to wipe the dust from his fro because of Ginns cleats.

Toast, just Burnt Revis toast...
Originally posted by pelos21:
He's gonna suck this year.

Waiting for it
I hope his play drops off
screw the jets. that teams overrated
Share 49ersWebzone