LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Darren Sharper on PUP list

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/03/report-darren-sharper-headed-to-reservepup-list/

We don't have to play him when we play them week 2.
thats gonna hurt there D a lot. hopefully 11/85/15 can take advantage
Dude deffinently made me nervous. But we still have to deal with brees throwing for 500 yards and 6 td's on our secondary =/
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Dude deffinently made me nervous. But we still have to deal with brees throwing for 500 yards and 6 td's on our secondary =/

We had one of the best games against Manning last year so it's not impossible to limit the Saints offense, but then again we got blown up in a few other games so....

Think we'll be fine as long as the offense shows up, we were down big early in alot of our losses last year because the offense started slowly.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:

We had one of the best games against Manning last year so it's not impossible to limit the Saints offense, but then again we got blown up in a few other games so....

Think we'll be fine as long as the offense shows up, we were down big early in alot of our losses last year because the offense started slowly.

Ahh thats very true. Hows the saints o-line? Our pass rush looks to be not to bad if they can get haralson to step it up but i dont really follow the saints.
Why can't Brees be on the PUP list?
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Why can't Brees be on the PUP list?

Madden curse brew... it's only a matter of time.
The saints are built for turf, we are really fast on grass. I think we can be even with speed it's just can we presure brees into mistakes.
Huge upside for us maybe the Vikqueens can rough them up a little Thursday on both sides of the ball for our sake.
Share 49ersWebzone