LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco unveils his 1st week stunt

Shop 49ers game tickets
i know this doesnt exactly qualify as news but...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/bengals-chad-ochocinco-touchdown-celebration-week-1-patriots-090110?MSNToolbar111

you gotta love this guy entertaining as hell
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i know this doesnt exactly qualify as news but...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/bengals-chad-ochocinco-touchdown-celebration-week-1-patriots-090110?MSNToolbar111

you gotta love this guy entertaining as hell

If I were the soldier he was trying to take it from, I would resist. f**k an opposing player. But
LOL SO CREATIVE AND FUNNY I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT LOL

Originally posted by znk916:
LOL SO CREATIVE AND FUNNY I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT LOL

The funny thing is if he does get a TD everyone is gonna be waiting for it and he'll probably just flip the ball and head to the sidelines.
[ Edited by teeohh on Sep 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for hklar17.
WTF

he's gonna grab a gun?

(I know the VSOP isn't hitting that hard right now)
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Is it my age (49) that causes me not to find this idiot amusing?
If he likes getting fined, i guess so...
Originally posted by BobS:
Is it my age (49) that causes me not to find this idiot amusing?

it might be. i find it great, but mostly that he is having fun and not doing it to mock others.

nothing beats a funky dance routine, chad's stuff is weak cuz he overhypes it in advance and the routine takes way too long, just kills the whole spontaneity of TD celebrations.

I'll never forgive him after that godawful hall of fame jacket sideline one he did a few years ago. He hyped that s**t up like it was going to be the greatest celebration ever, wouldn't say what he was gonna do, and then it took him like 5 minutes to run to the sideline and dig out the jacket with duct taped letters that looked like a kindergartner did it. That s**t was supposed to make me laugh or something?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ochocinco and TO on the same team will be very very entertaining.
Originally posted by hklar17:

i see what you did there
I read some of the comments under that article, man people are uptight. Dudes having fun. I dont see the problem at least.
Share 49ersWebzone