There are 232 users in the forums

Sebastian Janikowski

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
But if you look at his career the last few years, he has been very consistent and an asset for the Raiders, no doubt about it.

Like three years ago, when Janikowski kicked at a 71.9% FGP?

He's incredibly inconsistent and volatile.

He made 11 50 yarders that year and most of his misses were from deep. In 2008 he was above 80% and last year he made 90% of his attempts and had the most makes from beyond 50 yards. On the other hand, Nedney was 66% on kicks of 40 yards or longer last year.

I'm right, stop arguing please. This is getting ridiculous. Nedney isn't half the kicker Janikowski is at this point in time. Janikowski has generated touchbacks on 33% of his kicks, Nedney has generated touchbacks on 7% of his kicks. That type of yardage makes a big difference in the course of a game.

Sebastian Janikowski misses final FG, Arizona escapes 24-23

(fixy)
I knew Janikowski was going to do that to me for making this thread. I was watching that game with Raider fans. The pain was amplified!
I knew Janikowski was going to do that to me for making this thread. I was watching that game with Raider fans. The pain was amplified!

Dumb fu*ks.

A true 1st rounder would've made that 30 yarder.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Dumb fu*ks.

A true college kicker as well
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Dumb fu*ks.

I could go out on the field right now and put in a 30 yarder. And that's over an O-line, too. The pressure is what made him choke. He's a hack and will never justify his high draft selection. That's why people hate on him.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Dumb fu*ks.

I could go out on the field right now and put in a 30 yarder. And that's over an O-line, too. The pressure is what made him choke. He's a hack and will never justify his high draft selection. That's why people hate on him.

Actually, I hate on him because he made himself pass out at a dance club while giving himself the date rape drug. No wonder they call him the "Polish cannon." Better himself than someone else, though.

Euro-trash, personified. I say, deport his ass.

I knew Janikowski was going to do that to you the minute you made this thread.

I knew he was gonna do it before this thread was made

Originally posted by valrod33:

lmfao

Originally posted by valrod33:

Share 49ersWebzone