LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Leinart is benched in pre-season

Shop 49ers game tickets
they put their line together to protect Leinart who's a lefty too, DA is ra ighty, so they'll either have to shift personnel around disrupting continuity or they'll have their "best" lineman on the wrong side.

Classic Cardinals.
[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Aug 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM ]
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
they put their line together to protect Leinart who's a lefty too, DA is ra ighty, so they'll either have to shift personnel around disrupting continuity or they'll have their "best" lineman on the wrong side.

Classic Cardinals.

They are who we thought they were!
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/27/matt-leinart-bristles-at-his-benching/

Quote:
On Thursday, the Cardinals unexpectedly (but hardly surprisingly) demoted Matt "Three and Out" Leinart for the team's third preseason game. In his place, Derek "High and Outside" Anderson will start against the Bears.

On Friday, Leinart discussed the situation, showing precisely the same maturity level that has landed him in his current predicament.

"I don't know how you judge performance when you have 13 pass attempts to the other guy's 40," Leinart said, per Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.

Leinart is talking way too much. He's a goner.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Looking forward to 2 easy wins against the Cardinals. Might be a good spot to get Nate Davis some snaps after we are leading 28-0 at halftime.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:

Classic Cardinals.

Im sure they will be fine, Warner was a righty...
I wonder if he remembers doing that db advert talking down the Niners? Hey Leinart, what goes around, dude!
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
lol and those dumbass tards fans thinking he's better than alex smith. i'm not saying alex smith is going to be some pro bowler, but goddam matt freaking leinart over smith? stfu and gtfo
Anderson randomely throws really bad picks ever since college. He is good for one or two WTF moments every game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow I heard Leinart is in-danger of losing a roster spot.

Arizona should just get it over with and trade his ass.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

cue two dozen NT threads about trading Smith for Leinart in 3...2...

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Anderson randomely throws really bad picks ever since college. He is good for one or two WTF moments every game.

It's true, but honestly, he worries me more than Leinart. You never know when Anderson might be having a good day and pull some s**t out of his ass. He can go from 5 tds 0 ints to 0 tds 5 ints from one week to the next.
this is bad news lol
Originally posted by BSacamano:
I think his problem was that he played for Cleveland.

i think his problem was that he sucked also
Originally posted by HessianDud:

yea lets trade for a guy who has no work ethic, not mobile, has no arm.....

no thank you
Share 49ersWebzone