There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thing to say to a Raiders fan

Originally posted by wailers15:
My wife is a Raider fan and everytime we beat them I get to have rape sex with her...

Everytime they lose it get to cum in her mouth...

just joking you think i'd be that stupid and marry a raider fan?? f**k NO!! My b***h isa niner fan!!!!

LOL

Glazed Donuts on her face after we win though!!

Originally posted by wailers15:
My wife is a Raider fan and everytime we beat them I get to have rape sex with her...

Everytime they lose it get to cum in her mouth...

just joking you think i'd be that stupid and marry a raider fan?? f**k NO!! My b***h isa niner fan!!!!

LOL

Glazed Donuts on her face after we win though!!

i just came
"how much do you make in unemployment?"

"how much are your child support payments?"

"name your head coach and offensive coordinator" (they dont know the names of players and coaches)
Originally posted by fan49:
Whats the definition of the Raiders? The retirment home for the 49ers!

it used to be the kansas city chiefs lol
Can I brush your mullet?
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?"
1. You're a raiders fan - enough said.

2. How many 11+ losing seasons have they had in a row (i think it's a record 5 years in a row)

3. The biggest bust ever at qb - yes even bigger than leaf

4. 3 superbowls compared to 5 in SF

5. Willis is the best lb in the game with ap and pro bowl honors and McClain has 0 - even Bowman will be better b/c he didn't have a great D and mount cody to hide him from OL and fb's and to help him

6. Thanks for Crabtree - hewward bay had a great game....oh WAIT THOSE WERE HIS SEASON STATS????????? Crabtree had that in 1 game w/o training camp and 5 games

7. worst drafting team the last 10 years....everybody has made Al Davus a joke of an owner

8. Raiders fans everybody hates....ghetto uneducated and fans of a losing team....good job buddy
all you have to say is 9...? really 9 catches all season?! Darrius Heyward-Bey had 9 chatches all season.... WOW... heeheehee :)
Originally posted by Losda9er:
Yeah how do u post a picture??

When you're in posting mode just look at the tool bar directly above the message box. I believe you have to use photobucket or some other online picture storage site. To be honest I've never posted a pic in this forum but I belong to a Camaro forum which which appears to have the same tools and that's how I do it-photobucket. Hmmm hold on.

Yay it worked albeit a bit larger than I'd prefer and perhaps webzone prefers but I don't see any rules about size. (Sorry for the pearl cast but I have nothing but pics of my cars and family in my PB account and I don't have to ask the cars' permission to use it's image.) I'm sure someone will flame me for posting this but it's the internet so big whoop.

Download whatever pic you want to publish into Photobucket first. Once you've done that, select the picture in PB and to the left of it you'll find a box titled "Share this image". There should be 4 choices: Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code and IMG Code. Copy the URL from the IMG code. Now go back to the webzone message box you're posting in, click on the picture icon and a window should pop up where you paste the URL from Photobucket into. That's what I just did. Good luck.
Nice ranfla.
I tell them this and then tell them, that's right b***h 5 Super Bowls

Originally posted by elguapo:
1. You're a raiders fan - enough said.

2. How many 11+ losing seasons have they had in a row (i think it's a record 5 years in a row)

3. The biggest bust ever at qb - yes even bigger than leaf

4. 3 superbowls compared to 5 in SF

5. Willis is the best lb in the game with ap and pro bowl honors and McClain has 0 - even Bowman will be better b/c he didn't have a great D and mount cody to hide him from OL and fb's and to help him

6. Thanks for Crabtree - hewward bay had a great game....oh WAIT THOSE WERE HIS SEASON STATS????????? Crabtree had that in 1 game w/o training camp and 5 games

7. worst drafting team the last 10 years....everybody has made Al Davus a joke of an owner

8. Raiders fans everybody hates....ghetto uneducated and fans of a losing team....good job buddy
"The only chance that the raiders had to win a game was when jerry rice was on the team"
[ Edited by skitzofrenic on Aug 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM ]
When is your parole hearing?
f**k u
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Aug 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM ]
I heard your mama only charges $20 for a suck and F**k