There are 257 users in the forums

Thing to say to a Raiders fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm calling 911
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Lambda, you making any TV appearances this year??

Hahaha man that was awesome.

Maybe. I'll be at the 49ers vs Raiders game on Oct 17th.
When was the last time you WON the superbowl!?!
"Niners are favored to win their division. Are the Raiders playing for 3rd or 4th place in theirs?"
I hear Jon Gruden is Available...oh...wait....
No! Our division is easier!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skitzofrenic:
As you guys know the 49ers' play the Raiders this weekend. Well i have friends who are "Raider fan's" and or course the l subject Raiders are better than the 49ers came up. He started off saying that McClain is better than Willis and will have a better career and statistics. I had a few of my own to say but wanna know what you would say or comeback with when someone tells you that the raiders are better. Had one fellow webzoner say "I don't wanna bash physical ailments/conditions but McClain does have Chroen's disease, and it's gonna be embarrassing when your linebacker hits a player so hard HE s**tS HIS OWN PANTS" when comparing willis to McClain.

In high school, he was diagnosed with Crohn's disease, though recent tests seemed to indicate that was a misdiagnosis.
Please stop threatening my 15 year old...she didn't mean to wear red to your "hood"
As you guys know the 49ers' play the Raiders this weekend. Well i have friends who are "Raider fan's" and or course the l subject Raiders are better than the 49ers came up. He started off saying that McClain is better than Willis and will have a better career and statistics. I had a few of my own to say but wanna know what you would say or comeback with when someone tells you that the raiders are better. Had one fellow webzoner say "I don't wanna bash physical ailments/conditions but McClain does have Chroen's disease, and it's gonna be embarrassing when your linebacker hits a player so hard HE s**tS HIS OWN PANTS" when comparing willis to McClain.

In before the move...
He started off saying that McClain is better than Willis and will have a better career and statistics.

Nothing needs to be said after this. He already made an ass of himself and cannot recover.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
He started off saying that McClain is better than Willis and will have a better career and statistics.

Nothing needs to be said after this. He already made an ass of himself and cannot recover.

I know right? F'n moron. Unless he just so happens to be a hardcore Alabama fan and also has been following Willis' career and truly believes McClain will be better. But I seriously doubt that's the case.
Originally posted by 5280High:
No! Our division is easier!

lmao
"I posted on a 49ers message board trying to find things to say to you guys"

*walk away feeling victorious*
lol. i told him to take a look at it and he's all pissed off.
JaMarcus Russel FTW!
Share 49ersWebzone