LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Thing to say to a Raiders fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
As you guys know the 49ers' play the Raiders this weekend. Well i have friends who are "Raider fan's" and or course the l subject Raiders are better than the 49ers came up. He started off saying that McClain is better than Willis and will have a better career and statistics. I had a few of my own to say but wanna know what you would say or comeback with when someone tells you that the raiders are better. Had one fellow webzoner say "I don't wanna bash physical ailments/conditions but McClain does have Chroen's disease, and it's gonna be embarrassing when your linebacker hits a player so hard HE s**tS HIS OWN PANTS" when comparing willis to McClain.
1+1=2
Originally posted by skitzofrenic:
Well i have friends who are "Raider fan's"

This is the problem.
When is your mother getting out of jail?
[ Edited by BHulman on Aug 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM ]
Arguing with a Raider fan is like trying to teach a retard, calculus. No point in it. I'm actually surprised the dude even know who they drafted in the 1st.
whatever you say, say it slowly and don't use big words.
So, you want to talk to them?
1983. "Got 5". "you're a Ruh-tard"
[ Edited by sdaddy101269 on Aug 26, 2010 at 2:29 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Arguing with a Raider fan is like trying to teach a retard, calculus. No point in it. I'm actually surprised the dude even know who they drafted in the 1st.

Yeah no point arguing with them, just nod you head and ask them to pass the Purple Drank
He also said that Heyward Bey will have more yards and better career than Crabtree. What a moron.

Originally posted by sdninerfan:
whatever you say, say it slowly and don't use big words.

LOL....I hate me some raiders fans!! Buncha ignorant folk if you ask me.
is al davis died yet?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
1+1=2

Yeah, right. We all know that's pointless.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
1+1=2

A friend of mine who is a Raider fan bragged about Jamarcus Russell after they drafted him. "He can throw a ball 65 yards while kneeling!" said my friend. I tried to convince him that arm strength isn't the defining attribute for a QB. He is really embarrassed about his comment now.
Share 49ersWebzone