Shop 49ers game tickets

Would u want a shorter Preseason??

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I agree
Originally posted by susweel:
I agree

I agree with you.

Got you favorite NFL Jerseys for some CHEAP dollar!!! Click this for more link!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I agree

I agree with you.

Pretty good post and I hope you post again soon.

For good quarity Jerseys Click here
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM ]
Decrease the preseason by two games. Increase regular season by four games. You can't argue against one more month of football.

How about a March Superbowl?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I agree

I agree with you.

Pretty good post and I hope you post again soon.

For good quarity Jerseys Click here

click here ?
No, I wouldn't like that idea. Sure, I'm averse to change, but when I think of an 18-game season, that sounds dreadful.

I like the current format because it gives players enough time to really get going, systems to get in place, and other youngsters to win jobs or starting positions. I like that aspect and don't want to lose it.

I don't want to be seeing garbage football for the first few weeks because teams haven't quite had the time to get it all together.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 24, 2010 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
No, I wouldn't like that idea. Sure, I'm averse to change, but when I think of an 18-game season, that sounds dreadful.

I like the current format because it gives players enough time to really get going, systems to get in place, and other youngsters to win jobs or starting positions. I like that aspect and don't want to lose it.

I don't want to be seeing garbage football for the first few weeks because teams haven't quite had the time to get it all together.
this. If your worry is about injuries, why not kelp the rosters at 70 until the last preseason game?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
not if it means they go to an 18 game season

With an 18 game season, all the regular season records from the past will have to be separated from then on.

your the first person i've heard say that, besides me of course...

But I absolutely dont want an 18 game schedule because of that. The NFL should remain at 16 games for the rest of eternity.

I actually wouldnt mind removing 2 preseason games all together. I hate to see players go down for something that doesn't even matter.

This.

An 18 game season would mean more meaningless games and owners charging full price for them. Screw that. 16 is enough.
Share 49ersWebzone