LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Albert Haynesworth talks injury

Shop 49ers game tickets
ESPN.com story headline reads "Albert Haynesworth: Washington Redskins underplayed his medical condition".

Breaking news: This just in..."Fat lazy-slob-ities" is NOT a real "medical condition".

I was just thinking back to all the people that wanted us to make a run for him in free agency. When I posted that there was no way he would ever want to play NT in a 3-4 because of his ego, I was told I was stupid and had no idea what I was talking about. Well, HAHA...I guess I did have a pretty good idea of what I was talking about.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
ESPN.com story headline reads "Albert Haynesworth: Washington Redskins underplayed his medical condition".

Breaking news: This just in..."Fat lazy-slob-ities" is NOT a real "medical condition".

I was just thinking back to all the people that wanted us to make a run for him in free agency. When I posted that there was no way he would ever want to play NT in a 3-4 because of his ego, I was told I was stupid and had no idea what I was talking about. Well, HAHA...I guess I did have a pretty good idea of what I was talking about.

Don't worry, that's one of the first thing people say when they don't agree with you. Also, I just heard on Sirius radio that Al actually have some type of skull problem.
He has Lazyitis. It's not a medical condition.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He got his money, now he is a lazy locker room cancer. Lucky Redskins!

Proof!

Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Proof!

wow, he didnt even try

cone on now it was stated when he was a free agent that he didn't want any parts of the 3-4 defense. i think that was pretty well known by most ppl on this site.
Originally posted by lamontb:

cone on now it was stated when he was a free agent that he didn't want any parts of the 3-4 defense. i think that was pretty well known by most ppl on this site.

Youd be surprised.
Share 49ersWebzone