There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

3rd Quarter, Pre Season, K. Balmer excuse from Warren Moon....

Mike Singletary asked "TOO MUCH FROM FIRST ROUNDER K. Balmer!!!"

Moon didn't even know his first name!
lmao

wtf should we have asked for moon?

He wasnt even capable of being a decent back up at this point
First rounder
How dare Sing expect a first round pick to produce more than 19 tackles in 2 years.
Balmer hurt in his first game with the seachickens, no wonder why sing cut him loose.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

after he said the comment u typed he said something to the effect of their loss is our gain kinda thing....yeah warren you'll figure out quickly it isnt like that....i was actually watching the game while cleaning the living room and heard the announcer say "and the tackle made by kentwan balmer" first time i had ever heard that....finally on a side note, nfl network airing pre season games is awesome but i really cant stand the homer announcers, they over exaggerate their players and know nothing about the other teams
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I'd like to use my rusty spoon on warren moon, douchebag
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Moon is a commentator FOR the Seahawks...of course he's going to put a positive spin on their acquisition.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

after he said the comment u typed he said something to the effect of their loss is our gain kinda thing....yeah warren you'll figure out quickly it isnt like that....i was actually watching the game while cleaning the living room and heard the announcer say "and the tackle made by kentwan balmer" first time i had ever heard that....finally on a side note, nfl network airing pre season games is awesome but i really cant stand the homer announcers, they over exaggerate their players and know nothing about the other teams

One of the announcers was Curt Menefee and I have no idea why he is doing preseason games with the Hawks. He did them last year as well. I would much rather it be the normal crew.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Singletary asked him to drop his NooTz and Man up! I guess that's too much???
Horribly stupid comment. He was given every opportunity to man up and play. The kid has no heart and will fail.