LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Eagles starters unimpressive...

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know it's just preseason, and I know Cincy has a strong defense, but I was less than impressed with Philly's offensive squad and I it seemed like the defense was getting gashed by the Bengal run game.

I know there's a damn long time between now and Oct10th, but I think we might be able to pull out a W against Philly at home this year.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I am totally OK with it, Akers is on my fantasy team
I think they flop this year, cowboys or giants take the division
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think they flop this year, cowboys or giants take the division

I think the Giants or Redskins take the division and a wild card spot. Their D looks weak against the run and their O doesn't look as good.
Cincy's D looked good, for sure. i think Philly is gonna have a tough transitional year but they'll be alright in the long run.

Vick is hot garbage though and they should just cut him.
if we dont beat philly this yr i will be highly disappointed. i understood why we lost to them in the past with mcnabb because they were just the better team, but thats not the case this yr
The main problem with Philly besides the new QB, is that their WR corp and RB are filled with trackstars. They have the ability to take any ball all the way, but if you can get some solid shots on them they are injury prone. I only see Avant and Celek being able to withstand a whole season consistently year after year. Jackson and Maclin could start wearing down this year and the next and miss a couple games with sprained ankles and hammy pulls like allot of speedsters.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eagles be lucky if they win 8 games.
No kidding...

Considering the fact that they are missing a quarterback who routinely broke tackles and extended plays which won game after game for them, how strange that they are an easier team to play now.
McNabb was their team.

kolb 6-16 for 47 yds
well s**t, I guess I should've drafted a better fantasy qb than kolb
  • titan
  • Veteran
Greedy Town! time to start missing McNaab.
Originally posted by znk916:
well s**t, I guess I should've drafted a better fantasy qb than kolb

The fantasy hype always swallows up the fantasy novices. Remember, those are nerds that don't really know anything other than statistical analysis that you're trusting for your decisions. I always laugh when fantasy writers call for coach's heads because they start someone that they see as an "inferior" player. It reminds me a lot of the know-it-alls on this board.
Share 49ersWebzone