LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Well f*uck you Beanie

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I mean really... Is anybody genuinely concerned about the Cardinals rushing game? I mean seriously concerned. I get that Cardinal fans have to get hyped about something in the offseason given the exodus of talent this offseason. But really? They're gonna put their hopes in Beanie Wells? Beanie Wells?! ...Lets be real here.

Let's count how many solid games that rushing attack has had against us over the past few years...

Zero.

Beanie Wells made a name for himself in college because he was so much bigger than everybody. It was well deserved. Does he still have above average size for a NFL back? Yep. But he also is weak. And doesn't run big. There is a reason he almost fell out of the first round. He isn't elite. Never will be top 15.

He is good for a stiff arm or two all season, and not much else. Any big back can do that. Gerhart will do the same this year on limited carries. For crying out loud, Anthony Dixon already did it. And nobody thinks he will be much of anything this year. Its the one play all big backs can make.

He got trucked by several of our safeties on several occasions. The dude gets hurt easily. And he has never been a factor in the the two games we've had against him. Unless you count his fumbles. He was a back up late 1st round RB for a reason.

Let's be real. Beanie Wells versus our front 7. Who wins? Its not really a debate.

We have hands down the best LB in all of football, a top rated d-line and a top 5 linebacking core. Wells doesn't belong.

Chances Beanie Wells makes it past week 8 injury free... minimal.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k Beanie, I hope he gets injured.
Originally posted by susweel:

How dare he hate a team he's supposed to hate! The nerve!
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

holy s**t that's a warzone
Beanie's Cardinals got swept by the Niners and he is bitter. It is understandable. He also hates Bowl Games because Ohio State lost three straight while he was there.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yah I know how dare he. Lol

I actually think its a good thing. It means we are in their heads.
Its probably because the 49ers have never started a black qb
I really hope the 49ers players don't say anything back to the Cardinals and let them just run their yappers while we just go out and let our play do the talking.
somehow became my theme song of today.. dear brett farve, and beanie wells,
lets all sing a long!

Wells cant help it. Look at the people hes surrounded by. If he were with the Raiders same thing.

It just shows hes a puppet someone pull his 'I love the 9ers' string.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yah I know how dare he. Lol

I actually think its a good thing. It means we are in their heads.

Indeed.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
this "rivalry" the cardinals are trying to conjure up is pretty goddam lame
Beanie wells is nothing but a little bit@h
Share 49ersWebzone