LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
in all seriousness, this is f**king ridiculous how much press this f****t gets. "favre boards a plane!" "Favre exits the plane" well no f**king s**t! What do you think happens after someone boards a plane? Eventually you come out of the plane. Drives me insane! Why the f**k aren't they talking about his little fling with that slut from the jets????

Stop watching ESPN.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I hope this guy Brett is using his head and is not even considering in any way of suiting up against us on Sunday. We will make his decision very easy for the upcoming season.

Im not kidding. If he plays and we light him up, hes gonna be hurting and sore until week 1.

C'mon Brett, sign now so you can do the walk-thrus.

I bet he wont play against us. He knows how tough and physical we are

Oh my God if he suited up Sunday Night you know we would destroy him. It would be the most gratifying moment of my life to see the 49ers end his career in the preseason.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I hope this guy Brett is using his head and is not even considering in any way of suiting up against us on Sunday. We will make his decision very easy for the upcoming season.

Im not kidding. If he plays and we light him up, hes gonna be hurting and sore until week 1.

Oh my God if he suited up Sunday Night you know we would destroy him. It would be the most gratifying moment of my life to see the 49ers end his career in the preseason.

I would love it. I can see it happen too. But then, we may get kicked out of the NFL for hurting 'God Favre'
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I would love it. I can see it happen too. But then, we may get kicked out of the NFL for hurting 'God Favre'

no way Favre plays this weekend or at all this preseason, remember he jsut had ankle surgery not to long ago
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
BRETT FAVRE IS FLYING TO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR, IT'S ALL OVER ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by luv49rs:
BRETT FAVRE IS FLYING TO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR, IT'S ALL OVER ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Aug 17, 2010 at 21:03:12 ]
Brett Favre is a bigger attention whore than Lebron James, and that's saying something.

With that said, go f**k yourself you stupid f**king c**t douchenozzle. Go text some more slutty b***hes while your wife has cancer you stupid hillbilly. Why someone who's won one single super bowl in his entire career gets so much f**king press is beyond human belief. Also, kill yourselves ESPN.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Brett Favre is a bigger attention whore than Lebron James, and that's saying something.

With that said, go f**k yourself you stupid f**king c**t douchenozzle. Go text some more slutty b***hes while your wife has cancer you stupid hillbilly. Why someone who's won one single super bowl in his entire career gets so much f**king press is beyond human belief. Also, kill yourselves ESPN.

wow
Any updates?

if I had NFLN, I'd never even turn on ESPN.

• NickV
  • Veteran
if I had NFLN, I'd never even turn on ESPN.

It gets just as bad sometimes lol
YAHOO SPORTS REPORTS THAT FAVRE DOESN'T TRUST CHILDRESS....UNNAMED VIKINGS PLAYER QUOTES "BRETT THINKS CHILLY HAS NO CLUE ABOUT OFFENSE"
i feel bad for chilly
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by valrod33:

Son of a b***h.. s**t f**k...stupid b***h mark roman..i'm ok now

i hope favre breaks his neck this weekend
Share 49ersWebzone