There are 294 users in the forums

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Chief:
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ACTUALLY ON A PLANE THAT FLIES IN THE AIR!!! PILOTS ARE FLYING THE PLANE!!!!!!

Did he bring a parachute?

OMG NO!!! BUT THIS JUST IN. APPARENTLY THE PLANE LANDED AND HE EXITED THROUGH A DOOR IN THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he steal a six pack of beer and use the emergency slide?
IT'S ALL OVER ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELICOPTER FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT f**kING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in all seriousness, this is f**king ridiculous how much press this f****t gets. "favre boards a plane!" "Favre exits the plane" well no f**king s**t! What do you think happens after someone boards a plane? Eventually you come out of the plane. Drives me insane! Why the f**k aren't they talking about his little fling with that slut from the jets????
in all seriousness, this is f**king ridiculous how much press this f****t gets. "favre boards a plane!" "Favre exits the plane" well no f**king s**t! What do you think happens after someone boards a plane? Eventually you come out of the plane. Drives me insane! Why the f**k aren't they talking about his little fling with that slut from the jets????

LINK TO DEADSPIN STORY

• flow
  • Veteran
ZOMFG!
Is he died?
Originally posted by valrod33:

I hate you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for posting this...just when I thought this play would stop being played
I hope he breaks his ankle week one.

But then he would probably come back next year and do his thing all over again
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

ur right. Let just hope he breaks his neck then.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

ur right. Let just hope he breaks his neck then.

I lol'd

Word is, he gained 15 pounds lol.
Glazer notes Favre hasn't told the team anything yet and could always change his mind.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Word is, he gained 15 pounds lol.

you must of not been watching ESPN all day. He does look fat. They had a helicopter following him around as he landed at the airport.
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S ACTUALLY ON A PLANE THAT FLIES IN THE AIR!!! PILOTS ARE FLYING THE PLANE!!!!!!

I hope this guy Brett is using his head and is not even considering in any way of suiting up against us on Sunday. We will make his decision very easy for the upcoming season.

Im not kidding. If he plays and we light him up, hes gonna be hurting and sore until week 1.

C'mon Brett, sign now so you can do the walk-thrus.

I bet he wont play against us. He knows how tough and physical we are

[ Edited by SFL49ER on Aug 17, 2010 at 17:05:15 ]
Share 49ersWebzone