LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Best RB Stable in NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
With Gore, the addition of Westbrook and the emergence of Dixon (if he continues to play like he showed he can), it could be argued that the Niners now have one of the (if not THE) best stable of RB's in the league. Which team eould rank ahead of us in that catagory?
Panthers
Panthers
Jets
Cowboys
Ravens
Dolphins

[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 17, 2010 at 11:18:08 ]
Panthers for sure
  • Chief
  • Veteran
#1 Panthers
#2 Chiefs
#3 Cowboys
#4 Ravens

#5 is a toss up between a lot of teams.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Panthers
Ravens or Cowboys at the top.

I'd say the Panthers but they don't have a third RB threat. Don't get me wrong though Williams and Stewart are friggin' awesome.
Panthers have two running backs that would start and thrive on the majority of the teams in the league.
i hate to say it, Cowboys. I'm jealous of their depth at RB.
westbrook is old and has to prove he's not washed up. Dixon hasn't done anything... only ran well on a s**tty Colts preseason defense.

Yes. 2010 is going to be our best offensive year since 02.
Originally posted by dhp318:
westbrook is old and has to prove he's not washed up. Dixon hasn't done anything... only ran well on a s**tty Colts preseason defense.

I understand he still has to prove that he's not washed up, but did he ever show signs of slowing down prior to the injuries? I'll admit that I didnt watch much of him the past couple years so I dont know. LT, for example, showd signs of slowing and you just got the feeling that he wasnt his former self (in all fairness, perhaps he gets his step back in NY). My question, for those who've kept up and actually watched him play, did Westbrooks play drop off Only because of injuries or did it ever appear as father time had started catching up to him?
Originally posted by d49izme:
Originally posted by dhp318:

I understand he still has to prove that he's not washed up, but did he ever show signs of slowing down prior to the injuries? I'll admit that I didnt watch much of him the past couple years so I dont know. LT, for example, showd signs of slowing and you just got the feeling that he wasnt his former self (in all fairness, perhaps he gets his step back in NY). My question, for those who've kept up and actually watched him play, did Westbrooks play drop off Only because of injuries or did it ever appear as father time had started catching up to him?

The Eagles shared his carries with LeSean McCoy up until his concussions. He was able to come back for the final two games of the season, but never received enough touches to make a difference.

We'll know quickly (likely before week one) if Westbrook has any gas left.
Originally posted by Chief:
#1 Panthers
#2 Chiefs
#3 Cowboys
#4 Ravens

#5 is a toss up between a lot of teams.

The Broncos do.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Chief:
#1 Panthers
#2 Chiefs
#3 Cowboys