There are 211 users in the forums

Broncos v Bengals preseason

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
haters gonna hate

Oh i readily admit it. I hate tebow almost as much as i hate romo and thats quite a bit

you hate him because its trendy to hate him..

do you hate he and romo because they both play for the cowboys? obviously tebow doesnt, romo makes sense here..

do you hate he and romo because they are "over hyped"...romo has been a statistical beast, who chokes in big time games...romo somewhat makes sense here....however, tebow was one of the most hugely statistical monsters college football ever saw, and won a national championship.

real quick before you try and take some analysts take on Tebow and form it as your own opinion, all the guy did was win, broke Emmitt Smiths SEC rushing records, passed more efficiently than Peyton Manning in the SEC..and is a freaking saint off the field, and a standup MAN...

so go ahead, keep on keepin on, in the whole hate for no tangible reason at this point..
Originally posted by Chief:
Why do you people hate someone you don't know?

Weirdos..

why do you sleep with people you dont know
Originally posted by valrod33:

Weirdos..

so random
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
haters gonna hate

Oh i readily admit it. I hate tebow almost as much as i hate romo and thats quite a bit

you hate him because its trendy to hate him..

do you hate he and romo because they both play for the cowboys? obviously tebow doesnt, romo makes sense here..

do you hate he and romo because they are "over hyped"...romo has been a statistical beast, who chokes in big time games...romo somewhat makes sense here....however, tebow was one of the most hugely statistical monsters college football ever saw, and won a national championship.

real quick before you try and take some analysts take on Tebow and form it as your own opinion, all the guy did was win, broke Emmitt Smiths SEC rushing records, passed more efficiently than Peyton Manning in the SEC..and is a freaking saint off the field, and a standup MAN...

so go ahead, keep on keepin on, in the whole hate for no tangible reason at this point..

I respect Tebow's game in college, but I don't think it will translate into the NFL ala Meyer's other QBs including Alex Smith.

I respect Tebow at the NFL - I hate how the media keeps hyping him up, and covers him more than Sam Bradford.

And his delivery pisses me off.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

Weirdos..

so random

Make love not war...
speaking of this gm, quinn sucks ass
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Tebow's delivery is still slow and he doesn't seem to have the pocket awareness needed of an NFL quarterback. He does have an NFL caliber arm.
Being a spectator of sports isn't as fun without good natured hate.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
speaking of this gm, quinn sucks ass

omg he does. He is just horrible. Completely miss open targets, no pocket awareness, and against backups. It made me think. Nate Davis may look good against inferior talent, but a bad QB can look bad against anybody.
ESPN is already campaigning for Tebow to be the #2 behind orton! How cute! Why don't they campaign for nate davis?

Originally posted by maximill15:
ESPN is already campaigning for Tebow to be the #2 behind orton! How cute! Why don't they campaign for nate davis?

In fairness to ESPN, our current #2 looked nowhere near as bad as Denver's current #2.
Originally posted by crzy:
I hope Tebow fails, sick of the hype he sucks

if he sucked you wouldn't need to hope he fails..

you are just a hater..deal with it

Tebow sucks

this

espn is right though, i read that article and there is truth to it. quinn f**king sucks and should be demoted as soon as they land in colorado. if orton gets injured and quinn comes in their offense aint moving nowhere, might as well stick tebow in there since hes the future anyways and quinn is just a huge after thought
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

espn is right though, i read that article and there is truth to it. quinn f**king sucks and should be demoted as soon as they land in colorado. if orton gets injured and quinn comes in their offense aint moving nowhere, might as well stick tebow in there since hes the future anyways and quinn is just a huge after thought

Im not arguing that there is anything false about what they said, but since when does espn campaign for a player? Is tebow the first guy to ever be too far down on the depth chart?
Originally posted by teeohh:

Weirdos..

so random

Make love not war...

spread STD's not WMD's.
Share 49ersWebzone