There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vikings get roster exemption for Percy Harvin

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Percy "Migraine" collapses while watching Practice, taken off in Ambulance

Percy Harvin collapses at practice

Minnesota Vikings receiver Percy Harvin collapsed while watching practice Thursday and was taken away in an ambulance.

Migraine, who suffers from severe migraine headaches, vomited and then fell to the ground, the Star Tribune reported.

Coach Brad Childress says Harvin was able to speak, but was disoriented for a few minutes after he passed out at Thursday's practice. Childress says Harvin may have had a migraine headache attack, and he was taken to an unspecified hospital.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp10/news/story?id=5476849

It's gotten so bad they nicknamed him Migraine? That's f**ked up.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Migraines suck

yes. and that doesn't even describe them. also, this is pretty common for migraines. i don't get migraines like my mom, hers are debilitating, she will black out in heat, vomit, and not be able to sleep. then to make it worse, she has an extremely high tolerance to pain meds and has to get demorrhal shots to take the edge off.

i just get dizzy, nausous(?), and extremely irritable. and i avoid pain meds as much as possible to avoid building up a very high tolerance.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Migraines suck

this sucks for my fantasy team.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If, and it is a big If. But if Balmer is seriously suffering from Depression, which I suffer from. Its hard to function certain days.

You have like mood swings, good for a few days, and bad for a week or so.

But if it is cause of his inverstigation of the incident with Cam Thomas and Marvin Austin, then I dont understand.

I initialy wanted him gone, but now im waiting confirmation on the reason he is gone.

I'll always love you ab...