There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Seahawks Advance Their Journey Into Boner-ville

seattle will be screwed with hasselbeck anyways, but imagine if he goes down they gotta put in losman
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
i was watching nfl net top 10 coaches who belong in college and pete carroll was like #8, by halfway through this season the delusional seahawk fans will start to realize it

Was it the same NFL Network that listed Jerry Rice as having the 7th best hands in NFL history? Because most of you guys didn't seem to agree with that. What you said is without a doubt a possibility. On the other hand, Pete could also pull a Jimmy Johnson and have a lot of success in the NFL. Pete already has a winning record in the NFL. Contrary to popular assumption.

theres only 1 nfl network buddy dont play dumb, singletary has a higher career winning percentage than carroll in the nfl, contrary to seahawk assumption

He didn't say that Pete had a better record than Sing though, all he said was that he had a winning record. Technically it is a winning record but he never made any of his teams do that much better it seems like. For the record I think Carroll will be overmatched after the first 4 games and that they won't be that good but it's possible too that he does alright. All dude was saying was that NFL net aren't always right, and after those morons said Jerry had the 7th best hands I kind of agree with him. On one hand I can't stand the majority of hawk fans I see/met but on the other hand I could see them doing alright if their line and their D do okay and being better than the Tards this year. And it's not like he really said anything that amounted to large amount of douchebaggery or anything
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
seattle will be screwed with hasselbeck anyways, but imagine if he goes down they gotta put in losman

I've got a gut feeling hasselbeck wont be looking to run against us..last time his ass ended up in the hospital
I know Leon Washington will tear it up this year, dude is a badass....

Watch.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
i was watching nfl net top 10 coaches who belong in college and pete carroll was like #8, by halfway through this season the delusional seahawk fans will start to realize it

Was it the same NFL Network that listed Jerry Rice as having the 7th best hands in NFL history? Because most of you guys didn't seem to agree with that. What you said is without a doubt a possibility. On the other hand, Pete could also pull a Jimmy Johnson and have a lot of success in the NFL. Pete already has a winning record in the NFL. Contrary to popular assumption.

theres only 1 nfl network buddy dont play dumb, singletary has a higher career winning percentage than carroll in the nfl, contrary to seahawk assumption

He didn't say that Pete had a better record than Sing though, all he said was that he had a winning record. Technically it is a winning record but he never made any of his teams do that much better it seems like. For the record I think Carroll will be overmatched after the first 4 games and that they won't be that good but it's possible too that he does alright. All dude was saying was that NFL net aren't always right, and after those morons said Jerry had the 7th best hands I kind of agree with him. On one hand I can't stand the majority of hawk fans I see/met but on the other hand I could see them doing alright if their line and their D do okay and being better than the Tards this year. And it's not like he really said anything that amounted to large amount of douchebaggery or anything

That is basically all I was saying. That Pete has a winning record and I found it to be ironic that people were so fast to agree in this thread with the same network that they were simaltaneously trashing in the best hands in NFL history thread. I was not playing dumb about my NFL Network question either. I was making a point. I made no mention of Sing in that post either. I didn't compare him to Pete Carroll. All I pointed out was that Pete has a winning record in the NFL despite the general feeling of people that he had a losing record.