There are 189 users in the forums

Rookie Hazing: Tim Tebow's Haircut

Shop 49ers game tickets
two million bible thumping blow-hards and hundreds of thousands of brainwashed Filipino teenagers just went and got that hair cut.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
two million bible thumping blow-hards and hundreds of thousands of brainwashed Filipino teenagers just went and got that hair cut.

They call it the "crown of thorns".
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I'd sport it.

yeah if i was a multi millonaire like him
Originally posted by pantstickle:

They call it the "crown of thorns".

lol.
hahahaha dude hes pretty dope for putting up with that instead of being a b***h about it. wonder how long he has to have it?
looks like a halo, ppl in gainesville will agree
I like the guy even more now.
That's awesome.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I like the guy even more now.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I thought the Broncos were nuts for drafting him that high, maybe they know something I don't, that is highly possible.

f**k tim tebow
what about the other rookies

Why they gotta "filipino" teenagers?....

[ Edited by RYPTOUT on Aug 9, 2010 at 12:25:19 ]
Full of win, from all sides.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LOL I wonder how long he has to wear it for.

-9fA

Apparently he already shaved it off. LenDale White gave him the haircut on friday and he shaved it off today. I give him props for stepping up and taking the hazing in stride. Rookie hazing isn't bad unless it could seriously hurt someone. It's tradition and, as much as I hate Tebow, I have to admit I have a lot more respect for him.
Share 49ersWebzone