LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

QUICK! Who's gonna cry first?...ok goddammit; on the stop watch

Shop 49ers game tickets

QUICK! Who's gonna cry first?...ok goddammit; on the stop watch

I'll take Russ Grimm. Those big tough dudes have got some penned up stuff just waiting to explode.

Dick Lebeau says: there's no crying on defense -17:37 not a drop. Dude's a cyborg.

Did that one count on Randle? Right at the end I think he mighta' clocked in. Whatever; that was 4:30 that I'll never get back. What a bogus speech

Dammit! I got smoked. Grimm's pretty damn punctual though lol! I clocked his speech at 10:02. Home team rules say I win if nobody cries because my guy was closest to the allotted time. Price is Right rules don't apply.

Goddamn man, this is some boring garbage. They shoulda just let LeBeau talk about the zone blitz for an hour. Jackson 8:01 of

...........Shoulda polled who's speech would make US cry first. I thought Randle's speech was horrible but at least he was decent enough to cut it short. Jerry just beat me into submission but at least he gave us "Nuffin' was fina', dan to be a forty nina'"...too sweet lol!

Finally, someone who can talk like a grown ass man. Little kinda got me fired up at the end with the "YES I CAN" mantra.

Emmit's the only 1 to cry? He completely ass punked Jerry in the public speaking contest. Not even close...at least Emmit's bust looks absolutely nothing like em LOL! Thank god for small mercy's.

[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Aug 7, 2010 at 19:29:19 ]
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST
Originally posted by jreff22:
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST

Brilliant! Do I need to explain to you how the game is played little half squat?
They are all teary eyed already.
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST

This.

Who will cry the most? Emmitt, hands down. That dude is a crybaby.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
WHOEVER TALKS FIRST

Brilliant! Do I need to explain to you how the game is played little half squat?

Whoever talks first
Lebeau, you're a robot! Cry, damn it!

Whoever talks second
Originally posted by teeohh:
Whoever talks second
Out with the waterworks, Randle.
Jerry will cry for sure though
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Was that some waterworks at the end?
Share 49ersWebzone