Not a member? Register Now!

Future of the NFL

Originally posted by skitzofrenic:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
so i guess this is going nowhere

Nope. There will be a salary cap in the future, it's just a temporary thing.
how do you think so

brains
okay, so you seem to think so as well and why would that be? brains? come on. something like this yes i don't see lasting very long but what's an actual justifiable answer why it wouldn't work and how temporary is it?

me thinks there will be salaries in the future all the players need to play for something not cookies and chicken i don't really like having a celery cap but i do need some veggies in my diet because that's how to go green you know its only temporary until we f**k up this earth then i'm going back to having a kung fu squirrel cap on my head ya dig?
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

how do you think so

brains
okay, so you seem to think so as well and why would that be? brains? come on. something like this yes i don't see lasting very long but what's an actual justifiable answer why it wouldn't work and how temporary is it?

me thinks there will be salaries in the future all the players need to play for something not cookies and chicken i don't really like having a celery cap but i do need some veggies in my diet because that's how to go green you know its only temporary until we f**k up this earth then i'm going back to having a kung fu squirrel cap on my head ya dig?
people like you get your ass beat for acting so stupid. you think that been on the same boat that there will be common courtesy, but no. guaranteed you wouldn't that to my face. You will never be half the man your mom was.

[ Edited by skitzofrenic on Aug 6, 2010 at 16:12:20 ]

how do you think so

brains

i just meant that "how" pants thinks is with brains.

a salary cap will be part of the new CBA because it helps the business of the NFL. It helps create "parity", which increases fan interest, which increases fan spending on NFL related products. Also, a salary cap helps to keep a lid, somewhat, on players salaries, and helps all 32 owners make a profit, as the cap is more or less tied to the revenue sharing that the league enjoys.

how do you think so

brains

i actually prefer the celery cap. it keeps your head really cool in the summer because it retains so much water. Also, it really stays crisp, even after you wash it.

how do you think so

brains

i actually prefer the celery cap. it keeps your head really cool in the summer because it retains so much water. Also, it really stays crisp, even after you wash it.
awesome i got a warning..................Now that's a true justified belief with nothing false in the justification baby, oh yeah

[ Edited by skitzofrenic on Aug 6, 2010 at 16:39:15 ]

how do you think so

brains

awesome i got a warning..................Now that's a true justified belief with nothing false in the justification baby, oh yeah
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parts/agreement.php

how do you think so

brains

Originally posted by Bert:
The future of the NFL will consist of Mannings. It began with one...now there are two. They will breed, giving the next generation 4 Manning QBs in the NFL. This will continue on: 8 Mannings, then 16, and eventually 32.

What is the future of the NFL? An entire league with Mannings at QB.

-9fA
FREE THREAD!!!!