There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Future of the NFL

Okay, so we all know that the no cap is coming soon. What teams will benefit and what teams will not benefit from no cap years to come? Who will be the Yankee's of Football?How will the 49ers fair? Don't know if these has come up and sorry if so. Me and my friend were talking about it at work. He was talking about adrian peterson going to the cowboys type scenario. I told him i hate the Cowgirls already, if that happened i'm most definitely taking someone out

[ Edited by skitzofrenic on Aug 6, 2010 at 15:10:45 ]
the NFL currently doesn't have a salary cap.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Originally posted by chico49erfan:

2010 is uncapped
im talking the affect of teams in years to come. All 32 NFL teams are't gonna know what to do being no cap from here on out. Just wanna get opinions on the situation in general.
  • Bert
The future of the NFL will consist of Mannings. It began with one...now there are two. They will breed, giving the next generation 4 Manning QBs in the NFL. This will continue on: 8 Mannings, then 16, and eventually 32.

What is the future of the NFL? An entire league with Mannings at QB.
Noob
Originally posted by skitzofrenic:
im talking the affect of teams in years to come. All 32 NFL teams are't gonna know what to do being no cap from here on out. Just wanna get opinions on the situation in general.

when a new CBA is signed, there will be a salary cap again. but if for some reason there wasn't, i do think you would see some disparity in spending among teams. but still, there's only so much teams could spend on bringing in a bunch of super stars when, to win, you need a solid team of 53.
Originally posted by Bert:
The future of the NFL will consist of Mannings. It began with one...now there are two. They will breed, giving the next generation 4 Manning QBs in the NFL. This will continue on: 8 Mannings, then 16, and eventually 32.

What is the future of the NFL? An entire league with Mannings at QB.
lol. wow
so i guess this is going nowhere

Nope. There will be a salary cap in the future, it's just a temporary thing.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

how do you think so

how do you think so

brains

how do you think so

brains
okay, so you seem to think so as well and why would that be? brains? come on. something like this yes i don't see lasting very long but what's an actual justifiable answer why it wouldn't work and how temporary is it?
  • Otter
  • Veteran

good guess. you should apply those deductive reasoning skills BEFORE you start a thread in the future. It will save us all some time.