Homo4Romo is a coo cat

[nohomo]

A little drunk right now

me too

football tomorrow!
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Anthony2010:
Question:Which is better, a beautiful woman, or an NFL Super Bowl Sunday?
Answer: Spam!
But rather than force you to choose between your two loves, I prefer to just pair Spam! and Spam! together.
After searching the Internet,I am so glad to show you”The Spam!”
Take a view of my favorite "Spam!"

what da...tell me this guy's just f**kin wit us
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by redrathman:

lol
Aug 710:11PM CTEmail Print Comments By Tim MacMahon

CANTON, Ohio – Michael Irvin showed up for the Hall of Fame ceremonies with a cast on his left foot, the result of a symbolic injury he recently suffered.

Irvin tore his Achilles tendon trying to catch Jerry Rice in a celebrity flag football game.

"I’ve been chasing him all my life," Irvin said of the man who rewrote the NFL’s receiving record book. "There’s no way I will or anybody else will ever catch Jerry Rice, so I’m done with it."

Irvin laughed as he recalled the story of his injury, figuring it was sort of a fitting tribute to the first-ballot Hall of Fame receiver.
Aug 710:11PM CTEmail Print Comments By Tim MacMahon

CANTON, Ohio – Michael Irvin showed up for the Hall of Fame ceremonies with a cast on his left foot, the result of a symbolic injury he recently suffered.

Irvin tore his Achilles tendon trying to catch Jerry Rice in a celebrity flag football game.

"I’ve been chasing him all my life," Irvin said of the man who rewrote the NFL’s receiving record book. "There’s no way I will or anybody else will ever catch Jerry Rice, so I’m done with it."

Irvin laughed as he recalled the story of his injury, figuring it was sort of a fitting tribute to the first-ballot Hall of Fame receiver.

thats awesome
I really hated him as a player, but that was
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:

Winning was everything to him and it showed in his work ethic and how he played the game. IMO the only person that worked harder than Irvin was Jerry Rice.

This is pure comedy; albeit, unintentional and massively delusional. Irvin was bangin' hookers with a platter of coke on the hotel nightstand in the off-season. Then, when he gets busted, decides to sit out pre-season to... get this... "spend time with my family." What Mike, the off-season didn't provide you that time and opportunity? Oh, the work ethic!

The colors he wore in the NFL couldn't have suited him better: cocaine white and county blues.

(No offense, H. )
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Winning was everything to him and it showed in his work ethic and how he played the game. IMO the only person that worked harder than Irvin was Jerry Rice.

This is pure comedy; albeit, unintentional and massively delusional. Irvin was bangin' hookers with a platter of coke on the hotel nightstand in the off-season. Then, when he gets busted, decides to sit out pre-season to... get this... "spend time with my family." What Mike, the off-season didn't provide you that time and opportunity? Oh, the work ethic!

The colors he wore in the NFL couldn't have suited him better: cocaine white and county blues.

(No offense, H. )

His teammates seemed to think differently

(No offense, H. )

Oh, well, I should retract my statement then, because the people he ran wild with, while coked-out, speak kindly on his behalf.

While The GOAT was working hard every off-season, what was your boy doing?

This

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 10, 2010 at 17:01:19 ]

(No offense, H. )

Oh, well, I should retract my statement then, because the people he ran wild with, while coked-out, speak kindly on his behalf.

While The GOAT was working hard every the off-season, what was your boy doing?

This

pwned
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

(No offense, H. )

While The GOAT was working hard every the off-season, what was your boy doing?

This

pwned

The end really epitomizes his dedication to his craft, wouldn't you say:

Then, at the end of the press conference--speaking without notes--Irvin dropped in a veiled suggestion that his era as a Cowboy was over. He said he was not reporting to training camp but was going to Miami to restore his relationship with his family. Of course, it didn't make any sense for Irvin to go to training camp because the NFL was going to suspend him for five games anyway after his drug conviction. No matter. Irvin gave such a masterful performance, somber and sincere, that Dallas fans suddenly stopped discussing what he had done to Rachelle Smith. Instead, they began anxiously evaluating the Cowboys' Super Bowl chances if Irvin didn't return.

Afterward, Bayless shook his head and called Irvin "the consummate con artist." But Irvin was right about one thing. He knew that all he had to do was come back to Dallas and make a touchdown and everyone would love him again.

Rarely would you find me applauding Skip "The Lip" Bayles, but...

/thread

ooops, I meant

/Homo4Romo's delusions (hopefully)
R.I.P Homo4Romo's delusions
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
R.I.P Homo4Romo's delusions

WIN