There are 171 users in the forums

NFC West News

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Watched the seahawks game... Their D looks like it could have some potential.. their Oline is still weak, hasselbeck looks like this should be his last year.

Whitehurst doesn't look too bad, and okung is pretty good.

im guessing you didnt watch the titan's 1st possession with their 1st string on the field.

Seattle's starters were in there the next three series minus Cole as well. They looked a lot better with Vickerson on the field than Cole.

Did you notice Whitehurst staring down his guys.....very badly?

I noticed Whitehurst throwing accurate passes. Over 200yds, 2tds, 1int, and a QB rating of 107. I have not gone back and watched the game again yet to try to notice things that I did not notice the first time through. But I have it recorded and plan to watch it once or twice more before Saturday.
Watched the seahawks game... Their D looks like it could have some potential.. their Oline is still weak, hasselbeck looks like this should be his last year.

im guessing you didnt watch the titan's 1st possession with their 1st string on the field.

Seattle's starters were in there the next three series minus Cole as well. They looked a lot better with Vickerson on the field than Cole.

I noticed Whitehurst throwing accurate passes. Over 200yds, 2tds, 1int, and a QB rating of 107. I have not gone back and watched the game again yet to try to notice things that I did not notice the first time through. But I have it recorded and plan to watch it once or twice more before Saturday.

His eyes were giving it away a lot.

His eyes were giving it away a lot.

I will definately look for that when I watch the game again.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Fitzgerald has a sprained MCL

sucks for Fitz

Cards r going to s**t
Seahawks Balmer won't say why 49ers dealt him

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d819d5742/article/seahawks-newcomer-balmer-wont-say-why-49ers-dealt-him?module=HP_headlines
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Seahawks Balmer won't say why 49ers dealt him

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d819d5742/article/seahawks-newcomer-balmer-wont-say-why-49ers-dealt-him?module=HP_headlines

he wont say they traded him because hes a bi*** and he f**king sucks. that he wasnt happy about getting playing time and a starting position handed to him since he was a 1st rd pick.
""There's no hard feelings," he said. "I thank the 49ers for giving me the opportunity and allowing me to move on.""

I wish he'd be pissed off for being traded, would make it easier to dislike him. Oh, and I have a message for him...

Thanks for wasting SF's 1st round pick! Now, you're hardly worth a 6th rd pick. I look foward to our OL (especially Iupati) running you over twice a year...if you even make it on the field!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
""There's no hard feelings," he said. "I thank the 49ers for giving me the opportunity and allowing me to move on.""

I wish he'd be pissed off for being traded, would make it easier to dislike him. Oh, and I have a message for him...

Thanks for wasting SF's 1st round pick! Now, you're hardly worth a 6th rd pick. I look foward to our OL (especially Iupati) running you over twice a year...if you even make it on the field!

That's the thing he's not upset b/c he wanted out. he got what he wanted.
sounds like lawrence jackson has been traded to the lions
Originally posted by crabman82:

Damn.. Wasn't he drafted the same year as Balmer?

Guess balmer is making that team. But iupati will pancake him !

ya picked right before him i believe...basically traded a guy with 7 career sacks for a guy with zero (balmer)....solid move seattle

ya picked right before him i believe...basically traded a guy with 7 career sacks for a guy with zero (balmer)....solid move seattle

thats scott McClueless for you

Traded a guy that they knew would not work out for them for a guy that may or may not work for them. Plus they got their draft pick back from Detroit. It could possibly even be a higher pick than the ones that the Hawks would have originally had. When Pete came to the Hawks he eluded to the fact that he didn't think Jackson was a firtst round talent and was suprised that he got drafted that high.

Traded a guy that they knew would not work out for them for a guy that may or may not work for them. Plus they got their draft pick back from Detroit. It could possibly even be a higher pick than the ones that the Hawks would have originally had. When Pete came to the Hawks he eluded to the fact that he didn't think Jackson was a firtst round talent and was suprised that he got drafted that high.

Wow, Pete Carroll is a dick lol
Share 49ersWebzone