LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Dockett punched by own teammate, J. Porter plays Peacemaker???

Shop 49ers game tickets
Great action! Levi Brown punches Dockett after 9-oh throws Faneca into Leinart. Big brawl. Camp officially on!

http://twitter.com/espn_nfcwest/status/20176578198

[ Edited by global_nomad on Aug 2, 2010 at 20:15:03 ]
More Cardinals fights. Tom Pestock two big swings at Mark Washington.

http://twitter.com/espn_nfcwest/status/20177303011

very raider-ish of them.
Faneca into Leinart?

-9fA
Oh how the mighty have fallen
should have pimp slapped him
Damn from sando's account they had a lot of fighting going on

f**k the cardinals!
Linebacker Joey Porter ran over and verbally lit into Brown, excoriating the second-year pro for letting Spach get the better of him -- exactly the type of direction the Cardinals expected from Porter when they signed the veteran pass-rusher.

"Don't accept anything from anybody, even your teammates," Porter said. "I don't care if he grabbed your face mask or did something dirty. Let him know that is not acceptable. You can handle it right there on the field and get it over with in 30 seconds and come back in the locker room and all be on the same page. But you let anybody get away with something once, they are going to do it all the time. My message to him was, 'Don't let that happen, especially not in front of me.'"

ESPN

Porter the Peace Maker
I wish chop blocking was still legal for this waste of oxygen
"Every day we step on the field, we have to go harder and harder and harder," he said. "We got to treat them (teammates) like they're the 49ers. They have to treat us like we're the 49ers. That is the only way we are going to be able to compete and that is the only way we are going to be able to back up all the great work and try to win our third title."

drop it dockett, we get it

Originally posted by ads_2006:
"Every day we step on the field, we have to go harder and harder and harder," he said. "We got to treat them (teammates) like they're the 49ers. They have to treat us like we're the 49ers. That is the only way we are going to be able to compete and that is the only way we are going to be able to back up all the great work and try to win our third title."

He wants to be a 49er. It's so obvious.
Haha, crazy cardinals.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He wants to be a 49er. It's so obvious.

at least its safe to safe we're in his head.
tards
God damn I hate the Cards
Share 49ersWebzone