There are 162 users in the forums

Dez Bryant's deal is done

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't like it. Show some respect to your team...

They are not asking you to wear your ass on top of your shoulder pads. Though it seems you do a good job of that all by yourself.

I would not be surprised if he was pulled aside by a veteran lineman, and told either you are with us, or you are against us.
I wouldn't even look that deep into it. I think its just his way of saying he's there for business, not screwing around with some bulls**t hazing rituals.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I wouldn't even look that deep into it. I think its just his way of saying he's there for business, not screwing around with some bulls**t hazing rituals.

Yeah people are making way too much of a big deal out of this in both ways.

-9fA
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I could see if it was Michael Irvin asking him to carry his pads, but ROY WILLIAMS?? C'mon. Carry your own pads muthaf**ka.

Exactly why he should he have done it. You're going to be stealing his job in 3 weeks anyways at least be classy about it and carry his bags during training camp.
Let me put this in perspective, for those who feel Dez Bryant is too good to carry a vets shoulder pads...

Jerry Rice carried shoulder pads as a rookie.

Any questions?
Originally posted by TheRobot:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Apparently Dez doesn't know about tradition.

"Bryant said on Tuesday that he didn't know that rookies carrying the pads of veterans after practice was a long-standing ritual."

Dez is full of sh*t!!

Link

To be fair, he also didn't know his mom was a whore.

i wanna ......but
NE's 1st round pick Devin McCourty (who was drafted 3 slots after Bryant) just signed for 5 years, $13.2M (max); $7.825M G.

Looks like the ball is starting to get rollin'. -But the moment Bradford and Suh sign by (what many assume will be) tonight, the domino effect will really start to fall into motion.
Share 49ersWebzone