There are 268 users in the forums

Dez Bryant's deal is done

Shop 49ers game tickets
i hope he does good and he should given where he went.
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k THE COWBOYS AND DEZ BRYANT. Send that b***h across the middle when we see them in the playoffs

this. x2
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I cant believe it

I honestly thought that Dez was going to hold out

I was really worried he would hold out and about the not playing for a year thing. He could be a huge steal for the Cowboys at 24. I would have loved to have him but the OL was a much bigger need.
Yea I was suprised as well that he was the first 1st rounder signed, and definetely thought it would be for more money, but being picked in the 20s I guess there isnt a lot to negotiate over. This also shows that this guy is ready to step out on the field and compete. Cowboys got a great steal in this guy.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
maybe Parker wanted to redeem himself

It was otally different situations like I was trying to explain prior to the draft.

Crabtree was talked about as 1 of the best PLAYERS in the draft. The best on alot of boards. Then some silly GM (Al Davis) took another player at his position ahead of him. So not only was he not a top pick like he should have been but he wasn't even the 1st player taken at his position. So he naturally wanted to be the highest player at that position from that draft.

Dez Bryant probably the best WR in this class. Didn't play for a whole year and wasn't talked about as 1 of the best PLAYERS in the draft. Add in the fact that there isn't much of difference between his contract compared to Demaryius Thomas to cause a stir unlike the differnce between Crabs and DHB.
Dez Bryant is being a b*tch. Prima donna in the making.

Dez Bryant won't carry Roy Williams Pads
Quote:
"Everybody has to go through it," Williams said. "I had to go through it. No matter if you're a No. 1 pick or the 7,000th pick, you've still got to do something when you're a rookie. I carried pads. I paid for dinners. I paid for lunches. I did everything I was supposed to do, because I didn't want to be that guy."

Williams is right, every rookie is going to go through hazing. I can't remember another time where a rookie took a stand like that, I did read that Ryan Leaf refused to pay for a team dinner like rookies were supposed to, and the team stole his credit card and paid for the dinner.

I wonder how that's going to go down in the locker room.
RT @ProFootballTalk: Dez Bryant won't carry Roy Williams' pads http://is.gd/dIpZl

#NFL...Dump his ass in the COLD TUB

31 minutes ago via UberTwitter

.shawnemerriman

Shawne Merriman
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Looks like the red flags are flying high for this kid.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Looks like the red flags are flying high for this kid.

Adam_Schefter

Former NFL QB weighs in: RT @15miller: For record: Dez Bryant would have carried Michael irvin's pads. He earned it. Roy Williams? Cmon now!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Deions fault

exactly
Who cares if he won't carry Roy Williams pads? I wouldn't either, f**k Roy Williams, LAZY BUM!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Dez Bryant went up 1000X points in my book.

He ain't nobodies b***h.

Dez is going to be really good.
Originally posted by crzy:

He ain't nobodies b***h.

rookie hazing is a tradition though its always been like that during TC the rookie is always the veterans b***h
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by crzy:

He ain't nobodies b***h.

rookie hazing is a tradition though its always been like that during TC the rookie is always the veterans b***h

it's a stupid tradition
Share 49ersWebzone