There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favorite NFL Player?

Barry Sanders and there's no close second for me. Does it bug anybody else that 2nd fiddle Emmit has the rushing title?
All time- Kory Sheets
Current- Kory Sheets
Ronnie Lott
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Steve Young

All time it's Steve Young for me, easily. Crazy reckless abandon style of play was just terrific to watch.

Among active players these days, Vernon Davis.
Among active players who aren't 49ers, Michael Oher. (With Woodley being a close 2nd).
All time my favorite player is Joe Montana but after that I look at the eras and other things so my other favorites are: Ronnie Lott, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Peyton Manning, Terry Bradshaw, Eric Dickerson, Steve Young, Lynn Swann, Joe Green, Jack Lambert,Bo Jackson, Earl Campbell,Marshall Faulk, and Mel Blount. I could add Ray Lewis, Mike Singletary, and so many more. I hated Kurt Warner when he was with the Rams but I was a fan of the way he played with the Cardinals and I really like Randy Moss. This a good post because I could probably list 100 players if I had time.
1st) Ronnie Lott
2nd) Joe & Steve & Jerry (all together now)
3rd) Hearst
Originally posted by King49er:
All time- Kory Sheets
Current- Kory Sheets

forever Kory Sheets
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by King49er:
All time- Kory Sheets
Current- Kory Sheets

forever Kory Sheets

Still can't believe we let our best running back EVER walk off to the Dolphins
If we are going Non-Niners Ill take these:

Ricky Williams
Hines Ward
Jared Allen
Peyton Manning
I hate every player on every team thats not 9ers. Joe Montana had magic. Anyone whoever watched him play knows what im talking about. Brady , manning favre these guys are jokers compared to montana . So my favorite player is Montana. Second fiddle to him is Rice and young in that order . Patrick willis and vernon davis are quicky earning my respect. I hope they bring the super bowl flavor back home to the 49ers where it belongs. All the other teams in the NFL suck balls and I hope they catch cancer!
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
I hate every player on every team thats not 9ers. Joe Montana had magic. Anyone whoever watched him play knows what im talking about. Brady , manning favre these guys are jokers compared to montana . So my favorite player is Montana. Second fiddle to him is Rice and young in that order . Patrick willis and vernon davis are quicky earning my respect. I hope they bring the super bowl flavor back home to the 49ers where it belongs. All the other teams in the NFL suck balls and I hope they catch cancer!

You sound fun.
Out of the non-niners and current players I love Calvin Johnson he is on a trash team and very underrated. he could be best reciver in the NFL right now if he had a good supporting cast.
How do you post pictures? I've done it a couple times a while ago but I forgot.

[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jul 31, 2010 at 14:44:13 ]
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Steve Young

Rice and Roni, the San Fran-Cis-Co treat !