There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trojans disown Reggie Bush

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819369ab/article/usc-cutting-ties-to-bush-after-sanctions-returning-heisman-copy
Reggie doesn't come off to me as the kind of guy who is going to respond well to this. I'm going to say his already falling fantasy value just went to s**t.
who gives a f**k hes making millions in the NFL and banging hot b***hes. Reggie Bush has a good life
ya i don't think he gives a f**k
RT @EricStangel: You know things are messed up when USC cuts ties with Reggie Bush, but they're still all good with OJ Simpson

lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
who gives a f**k hes making millions in the NFL and banging hot b***hes. Reggie Bush has a good life

Agreed. SB ring> Heismann Trophy
He cares.

"This thing, regarding USC and the NCAA, is the closest thing to death without dying because I have such a great love and respect for the university," Bush said. "This has been one the toughest things I've had to deal with in my life."
Originally posted by pantstickle:
He cares.

"This thing, regarding USC and the NCAA, is the closest thing to death without dying because I have such a great love and respect for the university," Bush said. "This has been one the toughest things I've had to deal with in my life."

And Kim is banging Miles.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Funny, I am 100% sure USC knew what Bush was doing. The coaches who recruited him had to know the financial background of his family, and his fellow players had to know he was up to something. What Bush did goes on more that people think, just not all at his level. Disowning him is a joke.
Originally posted by BobS:
Funny, I am 100% sure USC knew what Bush was doing. The coaches who recruited him had to know the financial background of his family, and his fellow players had to know he was up to something. What Bush did goes on more that people think, just not all at his level. Disowning him is a joke.

Exactly What I wonder is what would they have done to Pete Carroll if he didn't roll out. I think they would've had to disown him just like did Bush.
Originally posted by Youngone:
He cares.

that dude has more gums than teeth
Anybody think that Pete Carroll leaving and then the Trojans getting into trouble is more than a coincidence?
Originally posted by BobS:

Agreed. USC comes off as looking like a friken school yard kid who doesn't want to play and Reggie is not their best friend anymore......
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Youngone:
He cares.

that dude has more gums than teeth