There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you hope Terrell Owens finds a winner??

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
when was the last time T.O. went off on his team mates? I'd take him back. Instant upgrade at the WR position. Those of you waiting for Morgan to break out as a clear #2 are going to be waiting a long time.

It's not just going off on teammates, it's all the coaches he's insulted over the years. A lot of people just don't like the guy, apparently.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
T.O. burned the Niners and sent them into an abyss -- along with some very questionable ownership moves. But he certainly didn't help any. Instead of trying to work things out -- he just sprayed some lighter fluid on a smoldering heap and burned it all to the ground.

His best chance of winning a championship ring came with the Niners. He should have realized that. He didn't. He made a series of blunders and stupid moves.

Bottom line? No rings for T.O. I'm shedding crocodile tears.

Uhh, I think his best chance of winning a ring was back in Super Bowl XXXIX, with the Eagles, but maybe that's just me?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I cheer for him, he is one of my favorite players
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • buck
  • Veteran
I could care less.

TO is, and has been, about himself, and only himself.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
when was the last time T.O. went off on his team mates? I'd take him back. Instant upgrade at the WR position. Those of you waiting for Morgan to break out as a clear #2 are going to be waiting a long time.

It's not just going off on teammates, it's all the coaches he's insulted over the years. A lot of people just don't like the guy, apparently.

I would love to see him on our team, but Jed already said no.
I really could not care less
Originally posted by Youngone:
I wish we would've resigned him last year but now......not so much. I'll just let him fade into oblivion and hope that he reflects on his time with the 49ers as the best he ever was. Cause it was....

My exact sentiment except for the re-signing part.

-9fA
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
He's one of my least favorite players, I hope he out of a job the whole season.

Me too! I am not a big fan of locker room cancers, and he is one of the worst. His talent has declined to the point where he isn't worth the baggage that comes with him.
I think he only finds a job in the middle of the season if a team has two receivers go down.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he created to where he is right now... a FA that no one wants... as much as i loved him when he was here..he deserves nothing. He's been on winning teams already.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
hell no. He left the Niners in the most disrespectful way possible. I am f**king glad this has happened to him. I want it to take forever for him to make the HOF....and do so in some other uniform too.

f**k TO

This
he is getting OLD

no longer needs to be double covered IMO