LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 323 users in the forums

Do you hope Terrell Owens finds a winner??

Shop 49ers game tickets
It is hard to explain but I still feel like he is the last link to the glory days of the Niners, which were kind of my glory days as well as it was before mortgages and careers and all the bulls**t I now deal with.

Out of some weird sentimentality I still cheer for him, and I am really hoping he can go to a winner this year and get his ring. I truly believe that deep down he plays for the right reasons and is one of the better players to wear the Red and Gold.

Going into this season I don't honestly believe we are Superbowl calibre quite yet, so I find myself hoping he can get to the top with someone. I would have loved it if he could have come back to the Niners but with our young, up and coming team it is not the right fit. Not too mention I can't imagine him and Alex being a great combo!

Anyways, that was a bit of a rant... just wondering if anyone out there still cheers for him and wants to see him get his day in the sun the way I do????
I cheer for him, he is one of my favorite players
Originally posted by valrod33:
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's one of my least favorite players, I hope he out of a job the whole season.
I like TO, but unless he's a Niner I'm not rooting for him to have any team success.
I wish we would've resigned him last year but now......not so much. I'll just let him fade into oblivion and hope that he reflects on his time with the 49ers as the best he ever was. Cause it was....
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Yes, so he better come here
Originally posted by mayo63:
He's one of my least favorite players, I hope he out of a job the whole season.
he created to where he is right now... a FA that no one wants... as much as i loved him when he was here..he deserves nothing. He's been on winning teams already.

I loves me some T.O.
I actually could give less than a f*ck. I don't like what he did to the team and to Jeff Garcia. Garcia was a winner and put Owens in the pro bowl and didn't deserve that. Owens is getting a taste of his actions over the year. It proves that a cancer in the chemistry sometimes overrides talent. He is good but a jerk.

He will get a job, just don't really care where it is.
hell no. He left the Niners in the most disrespectful way possible. I am f**king glad this has happened to him. I want it to take forever for him to make the HOF....and do so in some other uniform too.

f**k TO
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Share 49ersWebzone