LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 131 users in the forums

Besides the 49ers, what other team(s) are drawing you interest in 10?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ravens
the 9ers, f**k all the other teams. its all about the red and gold making these playoffs this coming season. all i want is us taking care of business come sundays, mondays and a thursday.
The only time other teams draw my interest is when we play them or the cowgirls play them.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Tennessee. I think last year's meltdown was a fluke. I still strongly feel they are closer than either Houston or Jacksonville at unseating the Colts (again).

The meltdown was on Chuck Cecil and the D. Whilst the offense improved the D tumbled from being top 10 to being in the bottom 10.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
miami dolphins
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
the 9ers, f**k all the other teams. its all about the red and gold making these playoffs this coming season. all i want is us taking care of business come sundays, mondays and a thursday.

+1
Lions, Giants
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I always root for the underdog. Except for the Rams and Raider in this case. Fck em lol.

But I like to see the Lions do well. As well as the Browns. Those poor b*****ds
Originally posted by bigmike55:

+1

+2
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

+1

+2

+lulz

Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

+1

+2

+lulz

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
oh, yeah, and the Eagles. really curious to see what Kolb can do.

I hate the Eagles.

LMFAO!!!!
teh bears...just because all my a**hole friends are bears fans ...and i like to lulz at mike martz, of course
Hate to say it, but I will go with the Raiders. The Niners play them twice this year and they actually started acting like an NFL Franchise this offseason for the first time in forever. They jettisoned Jabustus, drafted wisely, and traded for a decent (...not exceptional) NFL QB. After one good offseason, the circus may not be over completely, but you have to wonder if this will turn things around for them.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Fins (korey Sheets)

Kory Sheets, fanboy.
Share 49ersWebzone